Mass GH - Olympus Labs - Running Report

big appetite

Awards
I have just started a with Mass GH by Olympus labs, which is a combo of SARM Ligandrol LGD-4033 and Ibutamoren (MK-677)

Going to run at 2 pills (8mg) per day for 6 weeks.

Starting weight - 79kg
Height - 5ft 11
BF% - 11-12%

Just coming off a light summer cut and starting to lean bulk again.

Roughly 45 - 1 hour cardio 5 days per week.
Lift 6 days per week - Legs Push Pull splits x2

Compound movements per day
Legs - Front Squat (session 1) / Back Squat (session 2) plus accessories and BB exercises
Push - OHP (session 1) / Bench (session 2) plus accessories and BB exercises
Pull - Deadlifts (session 1) / Snatch Grip Deadlifts or Yates Row (session 2) plus accessories and BB exercises

Will keep you updated on how I feel, workout progress etc.

All the good stuff.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many calories a day do you eat? 1 hour cardio is a lot

big appetite

Awards
4,500 - 5,000 a day.

I know I don't need to do the cardio but I feel a lot mentally sharper after some AM cardio.

big appetite

Awards
I will be upping my cals depending on progress. I use a Fitbit also so usually pretty accurate with my burn.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Definitely following this. As I intend to run Mass GH in the future.

I do think you need to make sure to be on at least 500 calories surplus every single damn day for maximum results on such a cycle tho. Which should be easy cause you'll be starving lol

big appetite

Awards
Yeah man I love food! And can certainly pack it away! I have a very sedentary desk job so have to get some activity in somehow. Your average person would rack up what I do on the cross trainer / treadmill from just daily movement. So I do the cardio to keep all systems in good order.

I am not stacking with anything else at the mo. I have some nolva xt which I might start during. Any thoughts?

big appetite

Awards
2 days in and starting to feel a little more bloated around the hips / midrift. Belt feels a little tighter.

Assuming some initial water retention with this. Also starting to feel a little fuller in the back.

Currently on a 500 kcal surplus per day on a typical bodybuilding macro split.

James496

Awards
Hey Man, any sides? Any insomnia? I'm very interested in trying MASS GH - but I nearly always seem to suffer insomnia when trying new compounds.

big appetite

Awards
Hey James

Not so far mate. Been sleeping like a baby!

I use Fitbit and sleep cycle to track my sleep. Been sleeping with plenty of REM

James496

Awards
That's really good to hear! Without wanting to take your thread off topic, I tried ostarine and then later MK677 - both taken AM and both seemed to screw my sleep. However I was later diagnosed with low T and put on TRT gel - so I'm wondering if it was in fact some supression on my already low natural T from the osta that caused the insomnia and that's where the issue might be for some people. Basically in my experience I'm urging anyone with a messed up endocrine system not to be tempted by the thought that sarms can't cause any issues as I think they can. With that said I've just ordered a bottle of Mass GH and now very interested to see how I respond that my test levels are in the normal range. I tried the MK677 by the same company with great success, so if I can iron out the insomnia this should be an incredible combo!

big appetite

Awards
I ran an Ostarine cycle last year for 8 weeks with very few sides and some solid gains.

I tend to take it around 8PM and post work-out. I don't think timing should matter too much, but I could be wrong. Anyone felt any significant differences from timing?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Took 30mg every morning regardless of when I was going to workout, and even at night I felt the effects. I think because of the long half life, it doesn't matter.

big appetite

Awards
2 weeks in.

Starting to feel some noticeable bulk gain. Weighing in later today.

Maybe a very small amount of fat gained, but overall still fairly lean, sitting at around 12% BF.

Making use of drop sets to try and generate more hypertrophy, and these are feeling particularly good / I am able to power through them well.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
2 weeks in.

Starting to feel some noticeable bulk gain. Weighing in later today.

Maybe a very small amount of fat gained, but overall still fairly lean, sitting at around 12% BF.

Making use of drop sets to try and generate more hypertrophy, and these are feeling particularly good / I am able to power through them well.
Good to know, mate. Currently at 20mg of MK-677 and 10mg of Ligandrol and feeling the same way. Fast recovery while doing those brutal drop sets.

big appetite

Awards
Had a POWERFUL leg session yesterday. GOod progression on my front squat.

I was doing 80kg for 5 reps x 3 working sets last week.

This week the programme called for 6 sets of 3 reps at 80kg. Flew up where as the 5 was a reeeaaal grind last week.

Finished this week with 1x3 on 85kg and 2x3 on 90kg.

Feeling good!