TRT fail after 6 months

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Have another thread up but figured I'd create a new one since the question may be a little different

Long story short. 28 years old. Was put on TRT by a doctor that didn't really exhaust all possible reasons as to why I'd be low. Been on TRT 6 months 60mg twice weekly. Started at 17.4nmol (8.5-26 Range). Was just tested the morning before my second injection at 12.6nmol. Free T also lower than when I started. I have decided to continue this journey on my own until I find an endo that is a little more knowledgable. I'm extremely frustrated and feel as if there is no hope for me. What could I be doing wrong?

I should also note that for March, like an idiot thinking everything was dandy, I decided to run 200mg test a week and 500mg EQ for 8 weeks. But I have been back to normal protocol of 120 a week since May. I'm assuming this may have screwed me up some how? In the grand scheme of things I feel that is very mild compared to some cycles or seen, I'm not sure why I can't get my test to mid/high range!

I'm extremely frustrated

Please help

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do a blood test 24hrs post pin. Itll be at least 2x higher and might put your mind at ease.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add hcg @ 500iu e3d or e4d. Should fix your issue. If it were me, I'd be adding something like 25-50mg Proviron ed too to keep estrogen and shbg down.

120mg/wk would only put me at around 600-800 on a scale that goes up to 1100. I generally need 180+ to be on the upper end of the range.