Need some friendly advice

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been contemplating the past couple weeks of doing a lgd cycle. I was gonna get it from sarmsx but it's just a little bit to expensive for me. So I'm looking at ol's lgd.

I will be dosing it 8 mgs a day for 8 weeks.
Will be taking arimdex by peptide bros eod.
Pct will be liquid clomid at 50/25/25
Thinking about running some mk677 pct from sarmsx as well as some milk thristle

But I'm hesitate. I've posted on the forums before that I've had a bad experience will a ph when I was 18. I know this isn't a ph but it does suppress you. Long story short guy told me to take a bs test boost powder for a pct and that was it. I was lactating through my nips and some other stuff. I'm 21 about 200 pounds now. I'm fairly lean. But with all this said, should I honestly wait a couple more years? Miss the alpha feeling I used to get but is it really worth it at my age. Hope you all have a blessed day.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
If your worried about suppression you can use mk2866 which will still be pretty anabolic but has even less suppression than lgd. Also enhanced athlete has really good sarms for cheaper.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
If your worried about suppression you can use mk2866 which will still be pretty anabolic but has even less suppression than lgd. Also enhanced athlete has really good sarms for cheaper.
I thought mk doesn't suppress at all

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Oops, different mk you are talking about. My bad brother. You think arimdex is needed for lgd?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Maybe during post cycle, but I always keep some on hand just in case gyno flares up on cycle, but I've never had to use it.

You should consider doing a 12 week cycle instead of an 8 week just because these sarms can't shut you down, and the additional suppression would be minimal.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'd also run mk677 on cycle so you can be boosting gh which will help you get more out of your cycle.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I would use the ones you have but if you start to feel low E or elevated E I'd adjust.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get pharma clomid and arimidex. Research grade isn't worth the risk

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe during post cycle, but I always keep some on hand just in case gyno flares up on cycle, but I've never had to use it.

You should consider doing a 12 week cycle instead of an 8 week just because these sarms can't shut you down, and the additional suppression would be minimal.
Say what!?! Which SARMs are you referring to by saying they can't **** you down and suppression would be minimal? The s is false unless specifically on referring to MK-677(Ibutamoren). Which isn't actually a SARM.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Say what!?! Which SARMs are you referring to by saying they can't **** you down and suppression would be minimal? The s is false unless specifically on referring to MK-677(Ibutamoren). Which isn't actually a SARM.
I thought it couldn't completely shut you down. Just gives less suppression than the real deal stuff

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of lgd or mk2866 completely shutting down testicular function. I have heard of suppression, but 8mg of lgd will not shut down a 21 y/o man's balls dude.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been contemplating the past couple weeks of doing a lgd cycle. I was gonna get it from sarmsx but it's just a little bit to expensive for me. So I'm looking at ol's lgd.

I will be dosing it 8 mgs a day for 8 weeks.
Will be taking arimdex by peptide bros eod.
Pct will be liquid clomid at 50/25/25
Thinking about running some mk677 pct from sarmsx as well as some milk thristle

But I'm hesitate. I've posted on the forums before that I've had a bad experience will a ph when I was 18. I know this isn't a ph but it does suppress you. Long story short guy told me to take a bs test boost powder for a pct and that was it. I was lactating through my nips and some other stuff. I'm 21 about 200 pounds now. I'm fairly lean. But with all this said, should I honestly wait a couple more years? Miss the alpha feeling I used to get but is it really worth it at my age. Hope you all have a blessed day.
I would definitely look into PRE. They are board sponsored, and they have some pretty good logs on here, and their pricing is a whole lot better than that other company.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
I would definitely look into PRE. They are board sponsored, and they have some pretty good logs on here, and their pricing is a whole lot better than that other company.
Which company are you referring to my man ?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Which company are you referring to my man ?
Premier Research Essentials. They are legit I totally forgot about them when I suggested enhanced athlete. I'm trying out some medalsresearch.com sarms right now and I'll post a review in a week or two, but for now you should get your stuff from PRE

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Premier Research Essentials. They are legit I totally forgot about them when I suggested enhanced athlete. I'm trying out some medalsresearch.com sarms right now and I'll post a review in a week or two, but for now you should get your stuff from PRE
Thanks my man

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never heard of lgd or mk2866 completely shutting down testicular function. I have heard of suppression, but 8mg of lgd will not shut down a 21 y/o man's balls dude.
They're still suppressive...Go look at bloodwork before you make claims that they aren't very suppressive

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then, since you've never heard of it then it must be fact. I will defer to your expert opinion. Good luck OP. My suggestion is to research much more. Despite what hambone says, SARMs are no safer for a young man than steroids or pro-hormones. They will in fact suppress your HPTA. Neither hambone nor anybody else can tell you to what degree. Every person's physiology reacts uniquely to hormones.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
They're still suppressive...Go look at bloodwork before you make claims that they aren't very suppressive
Your right. I should not minimize any sort of suppression, because even though it may not suppress as much as things like yk11 & s23 doesn't mean it shouldn't be addressed.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Well then, since you've never heard of it then it must be fact. I will defer to your expert opinion. Good luck OP. My suggestion is to research much more. Despite what hambone says, SARMs are no safer for a young man than steroids or pro-hormones. They will in fact suppress your HPTA. Neither hambone nor anybody else can tell you to what degree. Every person's physiology reacts uniquely to hormones.
What are you thoughts on x gels? That was my other option . I was gonna take them with some mk. Atleast that wouldn't harm my body

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Despite what hambone says, SARMs are no safer for a young man than steroids or pro-hormones. They will in fact suppress your HPTA. Neither hambone nor anybody else can tell you to what degree. Every person's physiology reacts uniquely to hormones.
Lord's knows that sarms are way safer than something like tren, dbol, or test when it comes to suppression, and the fact that prohormones are liver toxic makes them more dangerous than sarms.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you thoughts on x gels? That was my other option . I was gonna take them with some mk. Atleast that wouldn't harm my body
X-gels are a great natty supplement. Triumph(Phosphatidic Acid) is another. Also, things like (-)-Epicatechin and Laxogenin are all natural muscle building substances that you can use with very little risk.

I can understand your desire for gains now but I would urge you to save the hormonal stuff for a few years until your endocrine system is done maturing. This would lessen your risk somewhat for long-term damage to your HPTA. You can build muscle naturally at your age with hard training and lots of food:).