DMZ bridged to Epistane

ee09

ee09

Awards
I just finished a cycle of epistane and planning out my next one too start late October/early November. When I got my epistane I got 2 bottles and was hoping to use in next cycle. I ran ep15tane but also got a bottle of 90 pills @ 10mg that's not open yet.

I wanted too try epi/ tren or epi/ trest for my second cycle but a buddy of mine gave me a bottle of dmz. I know they're both methylated but I've read some lots of bridging dmz to epi too harden gains. I was thinking of running

DMZ 30/30/30/30/0/0
EPI 0/0/20/20/40/40

My only side from epi was lethargy and minor libido slow down. Everything worked just loss of interest some days. I wanted too add either dermacrine or stano td too help with lethargy next time. I have plenty of clomid, nolva, exemestane, and unopened bottle of tudca. Any thoughts on this cycle? I wouldve lowered DMZ last week but 15mg pills. If I do end you running this should I extend EPI out another week? If everyone thinks it's a bad idea please tell me, I'm not trying to overdo anything just wanted to take advantage of what I already have

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
DMZ worked best for me at 45mg however it did give me some lethargy. The methylated stuff hits me hard with the toxicity. Personally I wouldn't but that's the reason why. IF your body can handle it that's fine. but make sure you run tudca at minimum the cycle length i would also run it through pct as well

ee09

ee09

Awards
DMZ worked best for me at 45mg however it did give me some lethargy. The methylated stuff hits me hard with the toxicity. Personally I wouldn't but that's the reason why. IF your body can handle it that's fine. but make sure you run tudca at minimum the cycle length i would also run it through pct as well
Thanks for the tips. I'm still iyn the fence about it.I'll keep doing research and see if I get anymore feedback here to

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not just run the dmz solo? Then maybe your next cycle could the epi/tren or epi/trest cycle

ee09

ee09

Awards
Yeah that's probably the best route. I don't want too start overdoing on my second cycle. I think I'll go dmz in fall/winter, then epi/ tren in spring too try and cut