ROHM Tri Test 400 1ml per week enough?

Bulkeh

Awards
Hi

This will be my second cycle. Can get some of the above and I am reading the ingredients. Heptylate (sp) is apparently the same as Enanthate but more potent mg to mg?

My main question is do you think 1ml is enough per week? Plan on running this for 10 weeks.

It seems that it mainly produces very gradual results with a gradual build up in 'feeling' too so I am just looking for some insight whether you would include some Prop or something else a bit quicker in effect?

Also plan to use HCG for the second half of the cycle stopping 1 week before PCT and then onto Nolva/Clomid. What dosage of HCG would you recommend?

6'4"
200lbs
Very low body fat not sure the exact percentage
Milk thistle just incase and Nolva on hand for e related sides

All advice appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't know the brand or what heptylate (sp) is. Start at 1 and after 4 weeks if you feel you need more bump to 1.5 or 2.

Bulkeh

Awards
I am mainly wondering if you deem this worthwhile.

Long estered tests seem to only kick in fully around the 5-6 week mark so would I be better getting some Prop to include as well? Or is there something I havent yet found that is quicker acting and will produce bigger gains

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An aromatize inhibitor would be better for estrogen related issues. Nolvadex would only help to prevent estrogen from binding to the breast receptors, as opposed to an aromatize inhibitor, which would disable the aromatize enzyme from converting test to estrogen which would starve off the estro. Either get arimidex or exemestane imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 17
williamw222 Post Cycle Therapy 0
williamw222 Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 7