SD, Rebound and Pro-Skin Supplements

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Since SD can reduce estrogen and rebound reduces estrogen in PCT, I was wondering if any who've tried these 2 noticed any skin problems. I don't mean acne but slow healing times for abrasions , and also blemishes and less healthy skin. I thought estrogen helped with this kind of thing.

Is anyone recommending lysine, biotin or something else that might help skin while using SD followed by RXT? Thanks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Progestins are often AR antagonists, and skin friendly. GH is good on the skin, and a-hydroxys (like lactic and caprylic acid) or retinoids topically.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I guess I was asking about how to change my diet or supplements, but I think you're saying this isn't really an issue with SD?

Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you mean by GH? Growth hormone? Thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, growth hormone is nice to skin regeneration and hydration. I have never had skin issues with SD, even at 40mg/d. If you stack with test, you probably will have issues though. A health diet is suppose to help skin too. You know, no trans fats, no refined sugar, lots of raw veggies, whole grains w/ no preservatives, etc..