Ostarine cycle uk

Add9581

Awards
Hi all

So I'm looking to do an 8 week ostarine only cycle at 25 mg per day, followed by a mini Pct using nolva.

Looking to put on a little lean mass but not expecting the same as with AAS/PH.

Has anyone got a realistic idea of how much is achievable on average, and does anyone have any recommended uk sites?

(Can pm if it's against rules)

Cheers guys

Add

RusTLad

Awards
Hey. I ran Ostarine solo at 30mg ed for 10 weeks at the beginning of this year. I ate in a slight calorific surplus (roughly 300-400), I was aiming to do a little recomp.

After I'd completed the cycle and a 4 week PCT I'd gained 8 pounds. Of course there's nothing to guarantee this was all lean muscle gain as opposed to water and glycogen.

That being said, I felt great whilst on Ostarine and will definitely be running it again. I would imagine my results were pretty ordinary and achievable assuming you're eating and training appropriately to your goals.

In terms of source I imagine name dropping is a big no no. A little search on the web should reveal sources easily enough.

Hope this helps a little ��

Add9581

Awards
Thanks Rus that's pretty good gains n I'd be happy with that.

On searching for sources, as u say come up with loads but most have varied reviews.

Add9581

Awards
Just what my searches turned up, maybe due to it not being too likely to shutdown things, and there's no other pct support.

Just guessing tho

RusTLad

Awards
Just to follow up on this, I'm going to risk it and say we can discuss brand but not sources. I've tried the following 4 brands of Ostarine and listed them in the my order of preference (in terms of effectiveness and value - in my experience) 1) Olympus Labs, 2) Enhanced Athlete (Osta Muscle), 3) Fusion Supplements and 4) German Pharmaceuticals. I'd recommend any of the first three brands. Hope this helps.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just to follow up on this, I'm going to risk it and say we can discuss brand but not sources. I've tried the following 4 brands of Ostarine and listed them in the my order of preference (in terms of effectiveness and value - in my experience) 1) Olympus Labs, 2) Enhanced Athlete (Osta Muscle), 3) Fusion Supplements and 4) German Pharmaceuticals. I'd recommend any of the first three brands. Hope this helps.
Did you not like German pharma ostarine? I thought it was good but then it's the only time I've used osta.

RusTLad

Awards
I didn't dislike it as such, I just didn't see a lot of results from it. This might have been down to my dosing of it, I only ran the German Pharmaceuticals Ostarine at 20mg a day. I've ran other brands a little higher since then and been very pleased with the results. I can't knock the GP Ostarine in terms of price, it's very reasonable but I wouldn't recommend this brand over others I've tried.