Cycles in Chemical Muscle Enhancement

Landmine

Awards
After reading this book I couldn't help but to notice how different these cycles listed in this book differs from ones being discussed in this forum. What gives?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
After reading this book I couldn't help but to notice how different these cycles listed in this book differs from ones being discussed in this forum. What gives?
I haven't read the book, but I do know several people have commented on how differen't Rea's opinions are on cycling. Some people dismiss them, a lot of people have used them with good to great results. As for specifics on the how and why of the differences, someone else would have to answer. But I can tell you he's not coming completely out of left field.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to post up a couple? Maybe Rea will jump in an edjumacate us ;)

Landmine

Awards
Sure .Here's a example of a begginer cycle in the book:

Deca 200mg/wk Weeks 1-4
Weeks 5-8 Nothing
Primo 200mgs/wk Weeks 9-12
Anavar 25-35mgs/day Weeks 9-12
Weeks 13-16 Nothing
Deca200-400mgs/wk Weeks 17-24
D-Bol 20-35mgs/day Weeks 17-24
Nolva 10mgs/day Weeks 21-26
Provrin 25mgs/day Weeks 21-24
HCG 3000iu 2xweek Weeks 24-26

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i have to say, based on what I have read here and elsewhere, that cycle looks absolutely retarded.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say I would get flamed up and down for suggesting "Deca 200mg/wk Weeks 1-4", but ALR is a hell of a lot smarter then I am ;). I am interesting in hearing his thoughts, I just found my copy of CME and its not that the beginners cycle isn't explained; but the deviations from what most would consider a "normal" cycle and why this route is better is not mentioned.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any other opinions on this book and its cycles?
Author L. Rea knows what he is talking about. I would not question him. If you want to though, I guess if you contribute to the board you can pm him and get his attention to this thread. I don't question his experience or knowledge myself though.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the cycles in the book do work...my friend followed the cycles and he made excellent gains...I however followed people from this board and have made gains just as good (in regards that I have not been using AAS for as long as him)...I however had/are having less side effects and I think the board members are more, perhaps, up to date with today's chemical technology then the publisher/writer of CME...CME is a good book to get the basics from however I would go with the verterns off this board for cycle advice...

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Sure .Here's a example of a begginer cycle in the book:

Deca 200mg/wk Weeks 1-4
Weeks 5-8 Nothing
Primo 200mgs/wk Weeks 9-12
Anavar 25-35mgs/day Weeks 9-12
Weeks 13-16 Nothing
Deca200-400mgs/wk Weeks 17-24
D-Bol 20-35mgs/day Weeks 17-24
Nolva 10mgs/day Weeks 21-26
Provrin 25mgs/day Weeks 21-24
HCG 3000iu 2xweek Weeks 24-26
landmine can you post another cycle that includes test?
i have yet to buy the book because i am uncertain if i will get any benefits..pls
enlighten us...

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
last time there is a thread which u can get the CME e book online for free. U guys really didn't go thru the old stuff, u gonna learn a lot of things. But if u really can't get it, give me ur email and i will send u

size

Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of Author L. Rea. I am always excited when a new issuse of the Core is available and I found Building the Perfect Beast to be excellent. Some of ALR's ideas are different than how others think, but I would not have any doubt in them. ALR is an authority on AAS.
I can't recall much about CME so I can't comment specifically about the contents.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The above cycle is not one I remember from CME, the ones that stood out in my memory, are the ones he refers to as "Max androgen phase". for instance, one technique involve a prep 2 weeks of slightly overtraining with negatives and drop sets on a low cal diet before the cycle with no supplements. this is to upregulate prostaglandin, production and androgen receptor count and/or sensitivity. Then he would have you blitz with a high androgen then switch to moderate androgen then to a pure or almost pure anabolic compound. Then get the hell out before the body can significantly take counter measures, he says it takes about 2 or 3 weeks before the body increases estrogen and cortisol and shuts down test production, so presumably one could make fast initial gains for a very short cycle and recover much quicker and subsequently achieve better retention of the new mass gains. THe cycle that follows is the only one I can recite from memory but is actually from the second CME book (Building the perfect beast). Days 1-10 200 mgs test DAILY for advanced users every other day for intermediate.Simultaneously "front loading" with D-bol at 40-50mgs for first 3 or 4 days, 30-40 for next 3 or 4 days, then 20-30mgs a day for next 3 or 4 days. On day 11-20 200 mgs of Deca DAILY for advanced, eod for intermediate. THen var for last 9 days in a tapering style dose. Clomid is started DURING var phase at 100mgs for first 4-5 days then clomid goes down to 50mgs for another 10 days or so. and HCG is not started until last day or 2 of var phase. HCG continues for a total of nearly 3 weeks, and Arimidex is also used with the clomid and HCG at I believe .5-1mgs per day.
I remember this one because Im planning on trying it in a couple months, except I will use the EOD for the test and Deca phases, and will probably use M1t instead of Dbol for front loading. (For availability reasons). But Damn is oxandrolone ever expensive, I hope its worth it.

Landmine

Awards
landmine can you post another cycle that includes test?
i have yet to buy the book because i am uncertain if i will get any benefits..pls
enlighten us...
Sure

Dbol 15-35mgs/day weeks1-8
Winny 100mgs 2xwk weeks 5-8
Test Prop 150mgs 2xwk weeks 1-4
Deca 300mgs/wk weeks 5-8
Nolvadex 10-20mgs/day weeks 4-8
HCG 500ius/day weeks 9-11
Clomid 50mgs 2xday weeks 10-11

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I always like ALR's input, and have learned quite a bit. For newbie cycles, however, I think simpler is better, and with the longer test esters as the base. I think that is a common feeling around here.

acecombact1

Awards
Sure

Dbol 15-35mgs/day weeks1-8
Winny 100mgs 2xwk weeks 5-8
Test Prop 150mgs 2xwk weeks 1-4
Deca 300mgs/wk weeks 5-8
Nolvadex 10-20mgs/day weeks 4-8
HCG 500ius/day weeks 9-11
Clomid 50mgs 2xday weeks 10-11
dosent make sense

why stack Winny, and dbol in weeks 5-8!!!

Using deca at low dose for 3 weeks only!!!!!

test dose is very low, its almost at HRT level. And its used for 4 weeks only out of 8!!!

Landmine

Awards
dosent make sense

why stack Winny, and dbol in weeks 5-8!!!

Using deca at low dose for 3 weeks only!!!!!

test dose is very low, its almost at HRT level. And its used for 4 weeks only out of 8!!!
Exactly my point!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have both books and think they are both worth the money. Some of the first and second year cycles are outdated theory that he has since modified. He was against test use early because people tend to use too much and limit growth potenial. Now he advises how to properly use it even for a novice. The science behind short cycles has made me a believer, especially since starting them. Recovery is like WAY easier now.