BC epi/4 andro max log

occhef

occhef

Awards
6'4" 188 lbs., about 13% bf, started my cycle last week and will be updating weekly not daily. Stack is as follows:

Epi 30/30/30/30/45/45
4 andro max 300/300/300/300/300/300
inhibit e (2 pills a day)
CEL Cycle Assist
ON protein powder
L-Glutamine
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Taurine

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Activate Xtreme (test booster)
Creatine Mono

Week 1

Did not start to feel anything until a few days ago (today is day 8), but got some really nice pumps and muscle fullness at the gym. Strength went up a tiny bit but I have heard you won't feel full effects of epi until week 3. I'm lifting 5 days a week and doing 30 minutes of cardio after my workout on each of those days. My diet is super clean and will not be having any cheat meals on cycle. Breakfast consists of 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites everyday with 2 pieces of dry wheat toast and some coffee. Lunch and dinner is either chicken breast , extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, with brown rice and veggies. Before bed I have either Greek yogurt and smoked almonds or low fat cottage cheese and smoked almonds. Right now sitting at maintenance around 2500 calories a day, 250-270 grams protein, 250 grams carbs, and 60 grams healthy fats (peanut butter, avocado, olive oil, almonds). Goal is to drop bodyfat but still gain lean muscle. Not worried what the scale says just the mirror lol. I'll update weekly.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helllllllll yeah, I'm subbed bro. What's your previous cycle experience if any? I'll be running bc epi soon and I hope it does as well as rpn havoc treated me. Do you have a real aromatize inhibitor on hand? I'd recommend it; epistane is notorious for rebound estrogen, which will be more of a concern to people that are estro-sensitive

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, you said you aren't concerned with the scale, but what's your weight at currently?

occhef

occhef

Awards
No I just have the inhibit-e. Ya I heard about the possible rebound. I'm currently 190 now last week was at 188 but eating maintenance calories but always keeping protein at 250-275 grams

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I just have the inhibit-e. Ya I heard about the possible rebound. I'm currently 190 now last week was at 188 but eating maintenance calories but always keeping protein at 250-275 grams
I'd get some exemestane to keep on hand man; even if you don't end up needing it, you could always use it in the future. I personally started getting gyno symptoms while on epistane during my 4th and final week on it. I'm just trying to look out for others so they dont go through what I went through man. And glad to hear you're up 2lbs; have you noticed better strength and endurance?

occhef

occhef

Awards
Week 2

Definitely felt a lot more this week. Weight is still up about 2 lbs. total from first 2 weeks and strength is definitely getting better. Weights actually started feeling extra light and I have been pushing myself. Still eating super clean and only 1/3 of the way through. Can't wait to see what the after pic will look like and enjoying it so far.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In on this!

And like AnabolicGuru said....get some Exem. You'll want to have it on hand for this run just in case.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Week 3/4

A little late on my update so I'll include last week and this week up to today. The epistane is really kicking in week 4 but I did notice a good strength increase in week 3 just not as much. The first 2 weeks to be honest was hardly noticeable but now I'm lifting weights I never have before. Been increasing the weight and doing 8 reps or so and noticing a difference in the mirror. After this week I'll be at 45mg (3 pills) for weeks 5 and 6 which now that it has kicked in should be even more beneficial. Have only had minor headaches once in a while but no other sides out of the ordinary. I'll post my before and after pics in a few weeks and hopefully you guys will notice a difference. After PCT and 10 weeks with this stuff outta my system, I plan on taking oral winstrol (pharmacom) with trest (Olympus Labs) to finish shredding. Hoping body fat will be down to 10% by the end of the year and then the winny will have better effects. Diet has been clean and sitting at 2500 calories with close to 300g protein a day. Up 4 lbs. overall to 192.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious how pharmacom is, my friend is on their **** and he's looking shredded af but still full while on keto. Great to hear your cycle is going well

occhef

occhef

Awards
Only heard good things and high quality products. They have a US domestic store now but most I've read only trust the original not the reseller. But the products seem to be top notch

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only heard good things and high quality products. They have a US domestic store now but most I've read only trust the original not the reseller. But the products seem to be top notch
I'll pm you; don't wanna source talk too much here haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd also recommend that you take longer than 10 weeks off. I personally take 5-6 months minimum off between cycles, but time on+pct+1 month is what i recommend personally to be safe, despite the typical time on+time off protocol

occhef

occhef

Awards
Week 4/5

Week 4 was one of the best weeks so far. Strength continued to increase and am definitely noticing a difference in the mirror. This week (week 5) I bumped up to 45mg (3 pills) for these last 2 weeks of the cycle. I am splitting the dose equally throughout the day along with the 4 andro max. Weight is at 194 (6 lb. increase in 4.5 weeks) but definitely dropping body fat. Eating at maintenance calories.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 4/5

Week 4 was one of the best weeks so far. Strength continued to increase and am definitely noticing a difference in the mirror. This week (week 5) I bumped up to 45mg (3 pills) for these last 2 weeks of the cycle. I am splitting the dose equally throughout the day along with the 4 andro max. Weight is at 194 (6 lb. increase in 4.5 weeks) but definitely dropping body fat. Eating at maintenance calories.
How much bodyfat would you guess you have lost?

occhef

occhef

Awards
I would estimate 2-3%. Didn't get body fat tested beforehand but will be doing the hydrostatic weighing in a week and a half. Also have been getting many comments that I look a lot bigger so glad people are noticing.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would estimate 2-3%. Didn't get body fat tested beforehand but will be doing the hydrostatic weighing in a week and a half. Also have been getting many comments that I look a lot bigger so glad people are noticing.
That's great man, glad to hear it's going well

occhef

occhef

Awards
Finishing up my cycle of BC epi and 4 andro max this weekend and this past week and a half has been incredible. The pumps really started to kick in and my strength was great. My nutrition has been on point every day and when I started 6 weeks ago, I was 188 lbs. and am now 195. Should be starting PCT on Monday or so with clomid, activate xtreme (test booster), lean exteme (my fat burner) as well as my staples of protein, creatine, and glutamine. Wish I could be on this stuff all the time but I'm sure these gains will stay as long as I keep working hard and eating right. Good thing about epistane is that it seems to be dry lean gains and should not go away. Very happy with the results and will be getting my body fat tested using hydrostatic weighing in the next week. here are the pics. The first is after 2 years of not lifting and when I started up again which was 10 weeks ago. The next is after 4 weeks right before I started the cycle. And the final pic was from today (6 weeks later).
week 1.PNG

week five.JPG

week ten.jpg

APC80

APC80

Awards
Looking well mate hell of an improvement in your traps