WOMEN: Consider Ligandrol (LGD-4033)

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
So as you guys might have seen I was experimenting with Ostarine on myself as my first performance enhancing drug. So was my girl, with Ligandrol. She has never taking anything before this.

She has been trying to progress for a year and build bigger legs and glutes mostly. For the majority of the year she would be around maintenance and would dislike the times she went bulking cause she would put on a lot of fat and not that much muscle.

Positives:
Although there was more fat gain because of the caloric surplus, there's definitely more muscle, more curves all around, way thicker legs and better defined glutes.

Sides:
Nothing serious. Just more hungry and a little bit warmer. Probably because of increased metabolism?

Stats and training:

Height: 159cm / 5'2"
Weight: 50kg before / 54kg after
Calories: 1.8k average before / 2.2k religiously after
Cycle: 5mg LGD-4033/ day for 4 weeks

Training was split into about 3x per week. Main movement was definitely hip trusts performed pretty much every session. High intensity Deadlifts once in a while probably played a big role over all. Moves like lunges, leg curls, leg pushdowns and bench kettle bell squats were almost always there too.

Very little proper barbell back squats which she hates. I'm sure she'd have gotten more gains with them but most of it would be on her quads and she doesn't want to grow it even more at this point.

It seems to be quite anabolic on women and because of that she seemed to get a little stronger on her arms without doing a single upper body day. Probably just pulling the bar on a Deadlift day was enough stimulation for that (so jealous...)
0-before.jpg
1-before.jpg
2-after.jpg
4-after.png

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
That's amazing man! The after is reason enough for the ladies to give it a go. Any sides that she experienced? My girl is getting fed up with not seeing progress too.

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
That's amazing man! The after is reason enough for the ladies to give it a go. Any sides that she experienced? My girl is getting fed up with not seeing progress too.
Just a bit more hungry and a little bit warmer. She started it after seeing Enhanced Athlete's recommendation of Ligandrol for women up to 10mg/day saying most don't really feel side effects, as opposed to say, Ostarine.

And I remember Coach Trevor saying the results he sees on women are almost as good as Anavar... Would like to have more women trying this so we can make up our minds about these SARMs mysteries.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
My wife had sides from LGD. Clit enlargement and slight voice changes. I would not recommend women using it. Had a conversation on reddit with a girl who used 12 (!) mg a day of LGD with severe changes to her voice as a result.

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
My wife had sides from LGD. Clit enlargement and slight voice changes. I would not recommend women using it. Had a conversation on reddit with a girl who used 12 (!) mg a day of LGD with severe changes to her voice as a result.
That is really unfortunate. I know that most women get those sides from compounds that are androgenic. Did she happen to get bloods done at any point? What dosage did your wife use?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Wow, man. Sorry to hear that.

I do find it weird tho. Do you know what was the brand? Sounds like someone putting pro-hormones in the bottle.

All SARMS are less androgenic than, say, Anavar, and most women below 10mg of Anavar don't get this.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand was she using?You sure it was legit?

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Olympus Labs. Legit? No idea. Also we have both done lgd from a rc site. Legit? No idea, but it sure worked
Considering it was a real OL product, then it was legit. This bllew my mind, mate. She must be very sensitive to these things. Who knows what would have happened if she went on Anavar. Was the verilization permanent? Did she come off the compound ASAP?

My girl is now on Olympus UK's "MASS GH" which is 4mg of Ligandrol + 10mg of MK677. And so far once again no side effects aside from hunger and body heat. Her metabolism seems faster and her hunger is adjusting to it. Probably bringing her calories up to 2600 kcal at the end of the cycle.