andro 1 and ostarine stack together

cordson2

Awards
hello gain buds, a question from a newbie to a wise fella, is if i can stack 1 andro with ostarine at the same time to get both the benefits while on them, im aware of suppression is a possibility, but i want to know how had it could get. at the end of the day we all know these to compounds can either work for me or not due to their nature and humans body, but i want to know how dangerous suppression could possibly get and if a complete shutdown can be the case even if i use a otc pct from vmi.

i want to know the pros and cons on this stack, and no not adding the osta with the pct but stacking the 6 week cycle with the 1 andro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OTC and PCT shouldn't be in the same sentence. Suppression will happen with either 1 of those. I don't really see any benefit in adding osta but weather you do or not you should grab a serm

Chasingtails

Awards
if a complete shutdown can be the case even if i use a otc pct from vmi.
EVEN if you use an otc pct? How about definitely if you use an otc pct? As smont stated, get a serm.

An aside: How badly a cycle shuts you down logically is not implicated by a pct because, by definition, pct happens after the cycle. PCT is there to restart your HPTA (read: the thing that gets shut down and/or suppressed) after the cycle is complete.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your going to get suppression no mater what, if you don't then your stuff is fake.
This is how hormones work. They shut down test production on cycle, you make gains from the hormones your on. After the cycle you run PCT and get your balls back. It's all just how it works. If suppression is a problem then you shouldn't mess with your hormones. Or you blast n cruise on test and whatever else.

cordson2

Awards
i was advised to get rebirth by blr if i wasent able to get a serm, so in anycase adding 1andro to the ostarine cycle would not help me achieve any "extra " pounds in muscle?

cordson2

Awards
so pretty much everyone is telling me to obv get a serm which is also obv with intakeing a sarm, but biggest question is will I AQUIRE ANY GREAT GAINS FROM STACKING THEM BOTH INSTEAD OF TAKEING THEM SERPERATLY??

Chasingtails

Awards
so pretty much everyone is telling me to obv get a serm which is also obv with intakeing a sarm, but biggest question is will I AQUIRE ANY GREAT GAINS FROM STACKING THEM BOTH INSTEAD OF TAKEING THEM SERPERATLY??
Certainly you aren't asking whether you should stack a serm and a sarm....if you are, then you reallllllyyyy need to do some more research

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Your not going to see "great gains". I think you would see a few quality pounds. I would personally run LGD with it instead. There are a few logs out there where people ran both of these.

Run the LGD 10-12 weeks, bring the 1 andro in with 4-6 weeks to go on the cycle. Serms based PCT is a must because you will be seriously suppressed on this combo.

cordson2

Awards
no im not going to stack a serm and a sarm, seems like out of all this i rather stack a 1 andro, 4 andro and 19 nor andro then a very little research pharmaceutical drug named osta...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Run 1Andro with Epi - andro and or 4 -andro or run Osta with EPI-Andro ...keeping in mind that what you run depends on goals.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello gain buds, a question from a newbie to a wise fella, is if i can stack 1 andro with ostarine at the same time to get both the benefits while on them, im aware of suppression is a possibility, but i want to know how had it could get. at the end of the day we all know these to compounds can either work for me or not due to their nature and humans body, but i want to know how dangerous suppression could possibly get and if a complete shutdown can be the case even if i use a otc pct from vmi.

i want to know the pros and cons on this stack, and no not adding the osta with the pct but stacking the 6 week cycle with the 1 andro
Don't use ostarine. I tried it and it was weak af. I'm not really a fan of 1-andro either because it causes lethargy. Try dmz. It gives really good gains and has a good alpha male feeling. If mix that with 4-andro which has also been known to give that feeling. Everyone shuts down a little bit. If u don't then you ran some weak stuff that wasn't worth the money or time. I recommend dmz and 4-andro. For your pct buy a good pct. look at the ingredients. And buy daa which will reverse the suppression of natural test. I recommend sheer alpha because it also has a ton of maca to keep libido high. Mix that with a pct and you will be fine. If you do use a sarm use lgd 4033. I like mk677 to add hgh to my stacks but it's expensive (don't buy the cheep ****, it's probably some random pro hormone, which is sketchy

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Gawt dayum there's a lot of **** in this thread.....

OP - To very basically answer your actual question.... Yes you can stack those 2 together. You will see more from the 1-andro than the ostarine. I've run osta once and I wasn't a fan of it. Like someone else said, it just seemed weak. I got more from a 1/4-andro run IMO. Stress on the "My opinion" part.

No one can answer how bad it'll shut you down. Realistically the close anyone can get is "Yes, it WILL shut you down to some degree" All the other stuff depends on what your levels are currently at, age, diet, even outside stress factors, etc...Only way you'll know how much is pre-run bloods and post bloods although I'm sure you can find some decent logs of both of those compounds to see someone elses shutdown.

no im not going to stack a serm and a sarm, seems like out of all this i rather stack a 1 andro, 4 andro and 19 nor andro then a very little research pharmaceutical drug named osta...
Any 19-nor is going to shut you down harder than 1, 4, epi, osta, etc....This is guaranteed. This is why all the heavy anabolics for crazy gains are generally 19-nor. If the scale of suppression is 1-10, I'd say Osta is 1, and a 19-Nor is a 10.

If you were to run a cycle of only 4 weeks....which won't yield much for the andros, you can probably get away without the use of a SERM. That probably won't be a very popular opinion, and while yes a SERM will help immensely, for such a short cycle of something like 1/4 andros, you'd 'probably' be okay with OTC like Sup3r PCT.

Start getting up into 8 weeks and I'd definitely want to have it on hand. They are easy enough to find.

The other thing about the stack you are looking at, is that it will very well cause lethargy due to the nature of what you've chosen. 1-Andro is a DHT derivative.

4-andro is a test derivative which is why 1 and 4 are frequently paired together as your natural test will shut down. Since 1-andro converts to 1-testosterone which is purely anabolic, it does not convert to DHT or aromatize into estrogen. You do need SOME levels of DHT for your sexy drive, energy, aggression etc, and a little estrogen for lubricated joints as well as "Wet gains' which is what 4-andro brings. The idea is to keep all these in balance, not completely eliminate one.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Don't use ostarine. I tried it and it was weak af. I'm not really a fan of 1-andro either because it causes lethargy. Try dmz. It gives really good gains and has a good alpha male feeling. If mix that with 4-andro which has also been known to give that feeling. Everyone shuts down a little bit. If u don't then you ran some weak stuff that wasn't worth the money or time. I recommend dmz and 4-andro. For your pct buy a good pct. look at the ingredients. And buy daa which will reverse the suppression of natural test. I recommend sheer alpha because it also has a ton of maca to keep libido high. Mix that with a pct and you will be fine. If you do use a sarm use lgd 4033. I like mk677 to add hgh to my stacks but it's expensive (don't buy the cheep ****, it's probably some random pro hormone, which is sketchy
Step 1: Don't listen to this guys advice on PCT

Step 2: YOU NEED A SERM for pct.

cordson2

Awards
so basically an andro is much more formidable then ostarine , im just worried on that hpta, i wouldnt want a crazy suppression . even tho serms come with their sides, from my research it can cause erectile dysfunction which defeats the purpose of a serm to me

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
so basically an andro is much more formidable then ostarine , im just worried on that hpta, i wouldnt want a crazy suppression . even tho serms come with their sides, from my research it can cause erectile dysfunction which defeats the purpose of a serm to me
You use a serm to get your balls working again. You can use a natty test booster for your libido during pct.
the erectile distinction during pct is most usually caused by a lack of natural test flowing through your boys. Which is why you need a serm to jump start them. You can use your natty test booster to help with boners until your ballzack is up and running again.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt say much more formidable. But your going to need a SERM for either in PCT. And side effects are part of this game. Educate yourself more as your a bit naive and lacking the knowledge at this point.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Look into the effects of a SERM on the HPTA, LH, and FSH. Then you'll understand why they keep telling you to have one.