TEST week by week: How much weight to try and gain/per week?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, I'm in the 5th week of a 17week cycle.

1-4 Dbol
1-16 EQ 400mg
1-17 Enan 500mg

Was up 15-18lbs from the DBOL, but that fell to about 11-13lbs after I discontinued the DBOL.

I wondered how many pounds [per week] you guys shoot for on a testosterone cycle. I don't want to get fat, but I want to put on the max lean mass possible.

A pound and a half? 2lbs? up to 3lbs?

When do your gain usually taper...?
I want to avoid overfeeding if the weight seems to plateau.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, as you know everybody can be different. But with myself with a reasonable doseage and the goal being LBM gains with no added fat, I would say around 2-3lbs./week. Of course others with better genetics will have better results, but that is usually the norm with myself.

But, OTOH, I also gain a bit of water even w/ a very clean diet as I refuse to use AI's (personal reasons) so with a 10 week cycle of prop, I usually gain an additional 6lbs total of just water. Are you using an AI bro?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nope, no AI. Definitely bloated. I'm a little unhappy losing 5-6lbs of water from the DBol - but oh well. The weight keeps falling off, and it has to stop.
Was up to 232lbs, now at 227-228ish (and falling?). Starts making wonder if this stuff is legit, but I think it is (with the bloat and all).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know how you feel. Losing any kind of weight (besides fat :) ) can suck. Keep in mind though that for some guys it can take even 6-7 weeks to feel longer esters as far as gains go.

I happen to be one of them, I can't even begin to feel enth or cyp for like 7 weeks. Fvck that...lol...so now I only use shorter esters, prop, acetate, phenylprop, etc...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping my strength would go up at a rate of say (~5lbs on bench a week). Other than the face bloat, I hardly feel like I'm on cycle now. This, of course, after ditching the Dbol last friday. Libido isn't even up that much (5 weeks in again)...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping my strength would go up at a rate of say (~5lbs on bench a week). Other than the face bloat, I hardly feel like I'm on cycle now. This, of course, after ditching the Dbol last friday. Libido isn't even up that much (5 weeks in again)...
Dude, you got, lemme see here, times 3 carry the 2, ummmm 12 weeks left. Now if you're around the same weight 8 weeks from now, then I would say you have a problem. Keep pluggin away.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I miss the insane libido DBOL gave me :( , hopefully it will return.