MSten sides

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo, So I'm 2 weeks into my nanodrol run (MSten) 1ml a day, no sides apart from joints are cracking like a mofo! Feeling good other wise, up 7lbs, strength is creeping and no BP issues as of yet! Anyone else had this issue? My knees are clicking just walking about! I've upped my fish oil and there's joint support in orange triad so I don't really know what else it could be other than the nano! It's not really painful yet just annoying haha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a typical side of msten bro, I'm actually on msten(brawn) tren and test Td, no sides apart from lethargy and back pumps. Both very manageable. How much fish oil you taking? And any other efas?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
After all the reading I done, I must have missed that! Never read it as a side! Haha I'm running a very staggered cycle haha trying to kill my PH stores so my partner stops complaining how my draw looks like a pharmacy! I'm just on nanodrol, test and dermacrine atm. Yeah the sides are actually fine compared to what some people have said! I take 4g a day, each 330/220 EPA/DHA. I also eat a tablespoon of chai seeds and 200g salmon a day, so quite high in omega 3. The rest of my fat comes from eggs, PB, almond milk and some in meat.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard of that from msten lol, i felt strong and healthy when i was on it, besides the lethargy that was really the only side, granted i didnt run it with test

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that sounds good to me bro! Are you running any anti e?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I don't generally suffer from E sides and I'm only running a low dose of test so I thought I'd save my adex. Glad I didn't start it now haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Also running mk677 which has confused me a bit too seeing as though it's meant to be good for the joints haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never herd of any1 getting dry joints from msten.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Test in your stack, the suppression of Testosterone and resulting lowering of estrogen shouldn't be the culprit. Possibly this is a unique individual reaction.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me neither! But I don't know what else it could be, joints were fine 2 weeks ago
Msten is a DHT derived hormone that cannot aromatize so it could cause dryness, except that you already have Test in the stack which should counter that. What is your test dosage? I would look into something like Genoflex for joint Support. The joint complex in OT isn't a very significant amount.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought the test would have stopped that, only 200mg cyp a week, just to help with lethargy libido etc. Never ran MSten so I wanted a good judge of whether I'd use it again as a kicker over sdrol or bombs. Yeah if it gets any worse I've got a tub of cissus in my draw ill start dosing that, thing is it doesn't hurt, just annoying haha

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had dry joints on msten only cycle at 20 mgs. Its a DHT derivative. I suspect it has estrogen lowering effect. Which is stronger in some more than others.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at most websites that have the profile on msten they all mention dry joints or joint discomfort as a side effect. But like all sides, some people get it, some don't, everyone is different.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It didn't irritate my joints, just gave me nasty shin pumps lol

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Msten is like a mild superdrol.
What i mean is , similar gainz, not as extreme but lesser sides!!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I started msten 10 days ago as a finisher to my test and deca cycle ive been dosing aromasin at 7.25 mg a day but a couple of days ago my joints started hurting real bad so i decided to drop the ai all together and it seems to be improving. So do yall think the msten is killing my esto that much ?