ostarine mk-2866 tablets Vs test Prop

Sharkdisco

Awards
Hello

Finished my cycle about 2 months ago including pct ran test E only 500mg a week split into two doses for 12 week, Ran HCg threw cycle and a strong pct.

So far all seems fine.

Anyways been looking into sarms esp the ostarine mk-2866 tablets form for a cycle until my cycle + pct =time off reaches so I can get back on another simple test cycle but this time going to do test prop for 6-8 weeks.

My question is I've been researching about the sarm in question and quite a few people report it suppressing them quite harshly even on 20mg a day.

Wondering is it actually worth doing or just go with the test prop now due to the ostarine mk-2866 shutting you down anyways?

Hope that makes sense

Anyone with trialling info with ostarine mk-2866 tablets

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Finished my cycle about 2 months ago including pct ran test E only 500mg a week split into two doses for 12 week, Ran HCg threw cycle and a strong pct.

So far all seems fine.

Anyways been looking into sarms esp the ostarine mk-2866 tablets form for a cycle until my cycle + pct =time off reaches so I can get back on another simple test cycle but this time going to do test prop for 6-8 weeks.

My question is I've been researching about the sarm in question and quite a few people report it suppressing them quite harshly even on 20mg a day.

Wondering is it actually worth doing or just go with the test prop now due to the ostarine mk-2866 shutting you down anyways?

Hope that makes sense

Anyone with trialling info with ostarine mk-2866 tablets
Yes, Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive with as little as 3 mg daily. Do not use it during PCT or your off time. I would continue your time off as planned with only full natty supps. When it's time to get back on it's your call which one to use but it's a no-brainer which is better;).

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be patient off and go for the prop. If I could do it all over again I would just stick with test and Anavar. That's only cause permanent suppression scares me.

Sharkdisco

Awards
I completed my pct two months ago so, my method behind the madness was to do sarms for a month then go to the test prop, but seeing as its showing suppression obviously either might as well start test prop as it would have the same suppression effort or obviously wait another month natty test only till the day is called :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completed my pct two months ago so, my method behind the madness was to do sarms for a month then go to the test prop, but seeing as its showing suppression obviously either might as well start test prop as it would have the same suppression effort or obviously wait another month natty test only till the day is called :)
I would do 3 months natty after your PCT unless you're not concerned about permanent HPTA dysfunction and possibly needing TRT in the future. The generally accepted safe guideline to protect natural HPTA function is Time On + PCT = Time OFF.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you havent bought the ostarine yet, an 8 weeker of anavar + prop would be jolly nice.

Id follow jebrooks advice too with time-off.

Sharkdisco

Awards
Yeah I've bought it but I'll just sell it on I guess or keep it for maybe another time. Hmmm the test prop and anavar sounds like a nice combo