Nolva or Clomid???

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
my "lab rat" is coming off prescribed TRT soon. doctor wants *cough me cough* my rat to come off cold turkey, but I disagree. would climid or nova be better? whats the difference in all aspects of the two such as : pricing, dosing, effectiveness, symptoms, protocol from a light trt cycle, what would be best after a sarm like astatine or LGD, should I stack with anything else for coming off something not too harsh? thank you. and whats the best source for research chemicals to give my lab rat?;p I was thinkin research chemicals.com

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People like different things.. some prefer nolva and some Clomid. There's something to be said about using both to make sure your body heals up. There's a debate which one is better and I'm not sure there's there's legit study on this since everyone seems to be saying different things. Nolva is stronger per mg and seems to be better to control gyno while Clomid according to some people is better to start your test production

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
What are research chemicals? I keep hearing this term over and over. Is it the actual compound, like Clomid, but since it's a "research chemical" it's legal and/or can get without a prescription?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ask the doctor who is taking you off TRT to prescribe it for you. Demand it. If he wont you can get pharma grade stuff on the internet. Just look around. Both work well in my opinion.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I brought it up to him, but he disagrees. My dad is also an MD and they thought it sounded weird to take a serm....

I'm on compound cream 100mgs in 10% solution which I'm assuming is a pretty low dose. So maybe that's why they just want me to wean off? Also I took osta and lgd in the past and didn't do pct cause I was already on TRT. What would be a good protocol for pct coming off the TRT and then what would be good protocol for coming off lgd or osta? My "lab rat" got really good results from the sarms so he will prob run them again lol....and pct recommendations? Including maybe some OTC's???

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clomiphene= clomid prescribed by a doctor but not sure if it's that way during a trt.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doctor knows best? Ha

Best PCT would be 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva for 2 weeks, then half those doses for 2 weeks. Then do blood work to see where you are. If shbg and lh look good and test is up your good to go. If not stay on and test again in 2 weeks

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
my "lab rat" is coming off prescribed TRT soon. doctor wants *cough me cough* my rat to come off cold turkey, but I disagree. would climid or nova be better? whats the difference in all aspects of the two such as : pricing, dosing, effectiveness, symptoms, protocol from a light trt cycle, what would be best after a sarm like astatine or LGD, should I stack with anything else for coming off something not too harsh? thank you. and whats the best source for research chemicals to give my lab rat?;p I was thinkin research chemicals.com
honestly, I'd find a new dr. it's weird that he/she wants you to "come off"....

anyway, if you HAVE to come off, then I'd prolly run some HCG (500 iu EOD) for a couple weeks to get your testes working again, and then transition to clomid (25 mg/day). you could also make a legit argument to get clomid, as it has been studied clinically for a TRT alternative... also, you're not gonna be able to do clomid for a few weeks and be fine. you might need it for several months, if not longer, depending on how long you were on TRT for.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

^ above is a link with a ton of studies on various SERMs, both for you and your doc to take a look at.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd ditch any doctor that completely dismisses valid input like you wanting a SERM when coming off TRT.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I brought it up to him, but he disagrees. My dad is also an MD and they thought it sounded weird to take a serm....

I'm on compound cream 100mgs in 10% solution which I'm assuming is a pretty low dose. So maybe that's why they just want me to wean off? Also I took osta and lgd in the past and didn't do pct cause I was already on TRT. What would be a good protocol for pct coming off the TRT and then what would be good protocol for coming off lgd or osta? My "lab rat" got really good results from the sarms so he will prob run them again lol....and pct recommendations? Including maybe some OTC's???
here's my question: what is the reason your Dr gave you for coming off? how long were you on TRT for?

there should be a real, concrete reason to stop a treatment protocol.... I would also request all of your bloodwork, so you can review what it was when you started, how you reacted to treatment, etc...

as far as the SARMs, you're not gonna have the same results as before. when you're on TRT, you don't have the same suppression issues as regular people, so the results are a lot more significant than what you're gonna see while "off"...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should find a better doctor and have them help you come off. You made a thread in the past and your doctor sounds very inexperienced in hormonal balance. Do some asking around and researching for good physicians in your area. Best of luck

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i dont know much about trt but isn't there a reason behind this? If your test is so low that you need trt, the dosage is just to get your test back at a more normal level.. maybe in this case you don't need it. Besides the side effects are probably non existent at such a low dose.. the question is why to come off.. maybe there's a reason to this also? I mean it can't be that hard to get an answer from the doctor.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well i dont know much about trt but isn't there a reason behind this? If your test is so low that you need trt, the dosage is just to get your test back at a more normal level.. maybe in this case you don't need it. Besides the side effects are probably non existent at such a low dose.. the question is why to come off.. maybe there's a reason to this also? I mean it can't be that hard to get an answer from the doctor.
I'm pretty sure that he is only like 20 years old or so and his physician put him on trt while he tried to figure out a way to fix his low testosterone levels

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure that he is only like 20 years old or so and his physician put him on trt while he tried to figure out a way to fix his low testosterone levels

You mean fishing for knowledge? Yeah I can see that