Sarm sources that take gift cards

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any SARM sources that are legit that sell Ostarine and take Visa gift cards? Please PM me. I am afraid to get scammed and I have no clue how to use bit coin. Also looking for one that ships within the US.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think most supplement sites would accept it. Nutri-verse perhaps. Maybe they don't sell SARM's anymore though, I don't know.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the source accepts credit cards, then they will take a VISA gift card, it is essentially a credit card but with a pre determined amount. You just can't purchase more than what is pre loaded on the card.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why within the US? If I were going to buy SARMs, I would buy Olympus UK SARMs from a UK supplement retailer.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Buy it from the UK.

Or get it from a trusted company that sells research chemicals
Rui products was my choice. Some people may tell you to go with another brand, but 2 of my friends buy from them and they say their stuff is legit.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
If you want pills then buy it from the UK because it's illegal in the US so its probably fake.

If you want RC then the US is fine as long as the source is good

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want pills then buy it from the UK because it's illegal in the US so its probably fake.

If you want RC then the US is fine as long as the source is good
I'm fine with RC, I just would like to avoid it having to go through customs. I already talked to a site that said they don't take gift cards, which makes me concerned they might scam cards. I've used a pre-paid visa once to buy clomid at a site, even though the Visa was only valid in the US(or so it stated) and they used an off-shore bank. I contacted them about it though. Unfortunately the site I ordered the Clomid from does not carry SARMS.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid of customs.
The UK sites I know of will reship if it's seized by customs. That's how confident they are that it won't happen. I have placed maybe 7 or 8 orders from the UK and never had a problem with customs. There's a big difference between ordering a grey market supplement from a legitimate foreign business and ordering vials of AAS from an overseas UGL. I would worry about customs with the latter but definitely not the former.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The UK sites I know of will reship if it's seized by customs. That's how confident they are that it won't happen. I have placed maybe 7 or 8 orders from the UK and never had a problem with customs. There's a big difference between ordering a grey market supplement from a legitimate foreign business and ordering vials of AAS from an overseas UGL. I would worry about customs with the latter but definitely not the former.
I was more worried about any kind of legal troubles, even though SARMS aren't technically illegal.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I was more worried about any kind of legal troubles, even though SARMS aren't technically illegal.
I might be wrong, but I read somewhere that the US dont punish the buyer if they order less than a 3months supply

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Don't panic. I have yet to see someone post here to say that they are going to jail because of a seized package.

Sarms are a grey area... They'll just destroy your package and send a letter to tell you that it was seized.

I ordered RC ostarine from the US and clomid from ukraine lol I'm in canada and our customs are strict when it comes to prescription meds. Everything was fine.

Canada seizes A LOT more packages than the US when deliveries are from overseas. Many sources don't even want to send their products here, but they have no problem sending them to the US.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So where should I order for a good price and would they take a gift card?

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Idk if it's a sponsored source here but bodyconscious uk has Olympus Labs sarms and it's a trusted company here. You can find a lot of logs from people using Olympus Labs' products and it looks like they are all enjoying them. I can't speak from personal experience though.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
They accept PayPal and PayPal accepts gift cards so it'll work.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They accept PayPal and PayPal accepts gift cards so it'll work.
If it's a supplement site, I'm not as worried. I just worry about shady RC sites that can be scammers. I assume customs will just see them as supplements. I don't expect government workers to take the time to look up the legality of supplements, but then again I don't know.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
They sell prohormones and sarms mainly so it's not a regular supplement store like the ones you find in the US.

There's always a risk that it will be seized, but you're not going to go to jail if that happens.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, your thread title had me picturing in my head an analogous scenario of a rich white kid showing up at a dealers in the ghetto wanting to buy crack with the gift card he'd got from Santa that year

Dont mind me....