D-Bol Cycle Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Hey i can get d-bol here OTC, they're called Anabolex by Ethical. they used to be 5mg but then for some reason put it down to 3mg per pill.
The recommendation says 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night.

Im also 16 years old and will not post in the steriod forum anymore because not only am I too young, I have no idea what Im talking about!

Last edited by a moderator:

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
also since i have androstack laying aroudn never used (4ad,dhea,tribulus)
should i stack it with the dbol plus creatine and uni-liver?

Bone

Awards
First off bro..............Please Please Please Do some research first. Dbol only cycles are garbage. C'mon we should all know this by now. :mad:

Peace

Bone

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Yea, i know all that, but i dont consider research the search button with some comments. I have seen lots of people gain a lot from d-bol only cycles. That is why i'm asking, if not, then i wouldn't even of created this thread.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
HEY MODS, I dont know if this thread should be here or in the Cycle section because it is similar to both, so please move it to the section best fit for this topic

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
how about this, you jump into the gym for about 3-4 months, work your ass off, eat eat eat eat eat and more eat and sleep sleep sleep. Then when youve put on up to about 175 or so, get some t-200 and use the dbols to jumpstart the cycle, have nolva on hand and use clomid post cycle, and you will be a very very happy man. Dont juice unless your at a plataeu or a genetic limit, otherwise your just wasting your best natural gains. Get bigger than juice and you will be much happier.

inertia

Awards
im not much for PHs and the same goes for dbol only cycle.these guys are right it takes time to learn enough to start a cycle and i would not recommend you start with what you have.a dbol only cycle will give you short term gains and is simply water weight ,not what you want.BTW are those real dbol? i have not heard of the brand before!please look into this before you dive into steroids or PHs.so we are glad you asked!

inertia

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Obviously you did not read the FAQ section so consider this a warning to you... I will not stand for this **** and watch people crap about dbol only cycles while weighing in at a buck 50. Allow me to quote the faq..

11.I'm planning a cycle with only D-bol. How should I use it? What gains can I expect?

Oral steroids only are not the way to go because they are hazardous to the liver, lethal even in the long run, and they can only be used for short periods and require extensive off periods. No mentionable amount of mass can be built during the short cycle and no mentionable amount of mass can be retained during the long off periods.

With D-bol or Anadrol it’s twice as bad. The gains are mostly estrogen mediated. That means lots of bloat and water, fat gain, easy to lose your gains (never expect to keep more than half from a D-bol only cycle, even if your diet is perfect) and so forth. D-bol is part of any good bulking cycle, but D-bol alone IS NOT A CYCLE.

For safe and maintainable gains you should really inject.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOTE: The pharmacies they sell this at told me this has no side effects like gyno, stunt growth, etc. I'm thinking there are no major side effects due to the low dosage that the servings are.
You should not be doing steroids.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, you need to do some more research before you jump on this cycle. After you do your research you will find that a dbol only cycle is NOT the way you want to go.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bro , while using steroids , you should know exactly what ure doing to your body , even popping a single pill at a particular time , hell even drinking water is done with a certain degree of discipline .
and like u said , yes , people do gain a lot during the cycle ? actually its a mirage , its not real , cos most of it is water weight and estrogen mediated gains , and this , once u come off will wreck ur htpa recovery (estrogen is a major enemy for htpa recovery) and u will also lose ur water weight gained . and this way , although the gains do seem a lot when they come , its easy come easy go .

wardog

Awards
  • Established

NOTE: The pharmacies they sell this at told me this has no side effects like gyno, stunt growth, etc. I'm thinking there are no major side effects due to the low dosage that the servings are.
You can have shutdown with the introduction of ANY androgen at any level. Any androgen can have side effects, and dbols..as stated..are primarily estrogen mediated gains. Any time you increase E levels..you have a chance at gyno.

Gain more weight, workout more..and RESEARCH.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Regardless of what his profile says here, he's 16 years old, he posts at Teenbb.com and is 16 there, hmmm.....

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the replies. To let you all know something. I have been working my ass off for a long time, this is a legit question as d-bol IS legal here and i can get it at any age. Yea its stupid but hey its not illegal, so bare with it. All you're doing is giving me your knowledge on this subject. I dont think thats illegal. Yea it can be hazardous to my body but who says i'm going to do this? i'm still short and dont plan on doing pH's til i grow more. I asked because i was curious. Yeah i am researching this and in the meantime just asked this to get some instant answers. I can understand the MODS on this because it's bad for my body. But if i ask a question on smoking cigarettes (which are bad) in the general discussion, i think i'll get answers no matter what age. So i dont think its because of how hazardous it is but more of a legal issue. It is legal here(if u don't believe i am here, i'll email you my IP Add., u cant get into trouble for telling me what a good d-bol cycle for my stats would be. Which you just told me is no good. I knew you lost your gains, and that this was no good as an ONLY cycle, but a lot of people got great gains in strength and with bulking.
It wasn't my intention to break any rules or make this seem newbie-ish, not that that's bad because everyone was a newbie once in their life and people need to bare with it.

Thanks for the replies. I also added Androstack in there for stacking, these arent good stacks but its better than 1 by itself. This is just for research, i would like to see if the people doing D-Bol here will get better results with stacking 4AD,DHEA,TRIBULUS,ZINC (ANDROSTACK) i have here.
Wow this was long.

PEACE

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Obviously you did not read the FAQ section so consider this a warning to you... I will not stand for this **** and watch people crap about dbol only cycles while weighing in at a buck 50. Allow me to quote the faq..

11.I'm planning a cycle with only D-bol. How should I use it? What gains can I expect?

Oral steroids only are not the way to go because they are hazardous to the liver, lethal even in the long run, and they can only be used for short periods and require extensive off periods. No mentionable amount of mass can be built during the short cycle and no mentionable amount of mass can be retained during the long off periods.

With D-bol or Anadrol it’s twice as bad. The gains are mostly estrogen mediated. That means lots of bloat and water, fat gain, easy to lose your gains (never expect to keep more than half from a D-bol only cycle, even if your diet is perfect) and so forth. D-bol is part of any good bulking cycle, but D-bol alone IS NOT A CYCLE.

For safe and maintainable gains you should really inject.
That is why i also added the the 4ad (ANDROSTACK) to stack it with to see your opinions.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Listen, we don't care if it is legal or not in your country. Obviously you are not done growing which means your not old enough so for YOUR OWN GOOD, we will not be giving information to someone your age. In addition, your lack of research has not helped your cause any. Once again, DBOL only is not an option and stacking it with androstack can eat a fat one. Are you kidding? DHEA and trib?? Not to mention a whopping 50mg of 4ad?? A bottle would last you 4 days at any decent dosage. For the last time, do a little bit of research for your own good. I have already warned you, and YJ has instructed you not to post in the steroid forum any longer.

WYD

inertia

Awards
agreed i missed his age'16',not worth the discussion!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Oh and PS, no one cares about your health, I just want ignorant questions off my board.....this.....its an ignorant question. Why? its obviously unresearched, you know you're too young, dbol only cycles are like sucking tit through a sweater, you're too young to be posting here....well that sums it up.

Crankin'steiN

Awards
Oh and PS, no one cares about your health, I just want ignorant questions off my board.....this.....its an ignorant question. Why? its obviously unresearched, you know you're too young, dbol only cycles are like sucking tit through a sweater, you're too young to be posting here....well that sums it up.
Suckin tit through a sweater... LMAO

Oh and nice editing job YJ!

organdoner

Awards
dbol cycle

a kid should be spoken to with respect and not told his questions are ignorant. why do you always hear "you're still growing at 16" some poeple stop growing at that age and even if someone is a buck fifty there are lighter weight classes where the guts/girls look great. everyone won't be huge so weight has nothing to with using gear. i am 45 and started usin gear after 27 yrs of training at 147lbs and now am up to 177 and looking great. it bithers me whenever i hear someone under 200lbs being refered to as skinny. the bro's on the boards who are huge and post their pictures claiming to be # weeks from contest are a joke. what this thread did was give the kid tons of onfo,education etc as this board always does. keep on training kid and wait till you're old enough and educated enough before you use steroids. the question NOT ASKED is the only ignorant question. i guess it's ok to ask the same old fina questions etc over and over. you don't see them being told to go to faq then do you? go to school. train hard. maybe someday you can be the next mr.o.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Organdoner,
I haven't seen what you call the same ole fina questions asked but what was asked was a Dbol only cycle question, something that was in the FAQ that we answered. So that makes it an ignorant question in my book, a question that has been asked and answered. Also a 16 years old is too young to be using gear, there is no way short of him posting X-rays that show that his growth plates are fused that we will know for sure that he is not still growing. So the best bet is to leave the gear alone, don't even think about it and train smart, keep the diet clean, and learn from others without asking question that have been asked 350 thousand times before. ALSO Organdoner, we asked nicely that anyone under 17 not even post question here because of the issues with still growning teenagers using gear.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: dbol cycle

a kid should be spoken to with respect and not told his questions are ignorant. why do you always hear "you're still growing at 16" some poeple stop growing at that age and even if someone is a buck fifty there are lighter weight classes where the guts/girls look great.
I refuse to respect any teen, who disregarded the rules (no one under 17 is to post in the steriods section) and the FAQ (specifically outlines why oral only cycles are worthless), so he's lucky he's not banned. Second off, some teens stop growing at 16? Wow, never heard that, maybe you could provide a reference to this

(hint: you really cant, but I'll let you look)

the question NOT ASKED is the only ignorant question. i guess it's ok to ask the same old fina questions etc over and over. you don't see them being told to go to faq then do you? go to school. train hard. maybe someday you can be the next mr.o.
I disagree. The only igorant question asked is one that would be easily found by reading the rules and perhaps you should develope a Fina FAQ so we dont have to answer Fina questions over and over, how about that?

organdoner

Awards

point well taken bros. you're right there are noô the same old questions`on THIS SITE cause you have talen info to another level (in my opinion)`i was refering to most boards but kids are now giants compared to when i went to school and the young men look bigger and older and at 16 some already 6ft 190 to 200lbs yes they do stop growing at that point you don't need some bs survey to SEE that. and i did say for him to wait and gather info which he got a ton of it from you. should the kid be banned for asking a question? wow the first time he messes up ban him huh? sounds like abuse of power to me. i didn't come to this board for a pissing contest but one day looked at all the threads and was impressed with the PROFESSIONAL responses. seems to me some mods only power is to be able to get rid of somebody like playing god. use that power to give support and knowledge (which you all did) and leave the nasty assed comments home.some guys are afraid to say what they want cause they are afraid of getting banned but i'm not! look around and you'll see there is something special about this site. many users of gear are 16 to 18 but just don't say it like he did. half of you used at that age too. i guess you need a survey for that to. so you can ban me if you want but just reading is all i needto do with all i can learn here. i to have learned from your responses. with thanks.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Hey organdoner, thx for the backup, its all true what u said.
maybe in a month when im 17 i wont be so young!
a month younger makes a big difference when all i wanted was knowledge!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: reply

some guys are afraid to say what they want cause they are afraid of getting banned but i'm not! look around and you'll see there is something special about this site. many users of gear are 16 to 18 but just don't say it like he did. half of you used at that age too. i guess you need a survey for that to. so you can ban me if you want but just reading is all i needto do with all i can learn here. i to have learned from your responses. with thanks.
Save you hero BS for someplace else. This is your warning. If you continue to persist on defending teen use of AAS you will not be invited to post here. I don't care what your reasons are. Its in the FAQ. Respect the rules or get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.