Impossible situation

</js>

Awards
Went to my gym yesterday just to weight and see some people and ran into a new member who has been 8 weeks in a bulking program.
He told me he got some M1T from another member because 8 lbs in 8 weeks was not enough for him. He showed me a plain white bottle
full of pills. He has no idea who makes them or what the dosage the pills are. I tried to explain to him that I have been researching PH for
about 3 weeks and decided not to take them for many reasons. I explained the sides, that he needs post training education and how dangerous
orals are if taken by uneducated people. The dude he got them from has no idea the dosage or mfg. are because he never took them and dumped
them in the unmarked bottle before the ban.

To make a long story short I convinced him to let me have one so I could try to identify it and pointed him here to get some education and to make
a post about what he intended to do and see how many people would tell him he was a dumbass.

I know it's a long shot to identify them with a description or picture but he goes.

Centrum size, 98% white with little yellowish/beige hints in it. I can post a picture if need be.

If I had been near a water source I would have dumped that **** right then but all I could get out of him was one, he acted like he was gollum with the fucking ring.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
M1T should havs a skull & crossbones on the label.

bigman420

Awards
ummmmmmmm your pretty stupid...theres more than 1 m1t brand...m1t comes in capsules though(gelatin) so if he has tablets its probably a multivitamin......but why would you do that...the placebo effect was probably enough for him and his motivation...you could have at least waited until after his cycle was done

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, most M1T caps are 10mg's with a few 5mg's out there. however, i did hear of one company that made 50mg's caps at one point right before the ban hit.

</js>

Awards
ummmmmmmm your pretty stupid...theres more than 1 m1t brand...m1t comes in capsules though(gelatin) so if he has tablets its probably a multivitamin......but why would you do that...the placebo effect was probably enough for him and his motivation...you could have at least waited until after his cycle was done
I have two bottles of M1T, they are caps but not gelatin.

So let me get this straight. You want me to let someone I am casually aquainted with take some pills he has no idea what they are, in hopes that they are a placebo rather than scare the **** out of him or try to identify them and educate him. With his carelessness and your attitude no wonder there is a ban.

Since all people really need is motivation next time you want to cycle send me some bottles and I'll piss in them and you can pin that placebo.

</js>

Awards
FWIW, most M1T caps are 10mg's with a few 5mg's out there. however, i did hear of one company that made 50mg's caps at one point right before the ban hit.
Yeah most I have seen are 10mg. However, the one's I have are 15mg. Still, becuase of my nature, I would like to try and help thi sguy out since so many people here have helped me from making mistakes.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think the 50mg pills were SCIFIT. I've never seen them, but my 5mg M1T pills are small. I hope to God this guy isn't running 50mg of M1T.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sure why you feel so responsible for this person's welfare when you barely know them. unless they are a teenager, in which case they should be protected from themselves. if he isnt, then all you can do is try and scare him with sides...usually works.

post a pic if you like. maybe someone's seen them.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Underground Labs pill's look similar to what you describe, and they're 5mg each.

If you are truly concerned, hook him up with a SERM. Tell him how to use it, and tell him to take a couple months off before starting again. Offer him more info if he's willing to learn, but if he isn't, you tried. And if he's willing to listen, steer him towards safer drugs and encourage him to read up on the feedback before jumping on it.

Just my 2 cents.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ya, dont' know if you got this solved but when it first came out I bought underground labs and they were in pill form(as Rhinochaser48 said), not capsules, so bigman420 is incorrect. They do come in pills. And yes, mine were 5 mg also.

</js>

Awards
well he's not taking them, yet, he decided to wait after reading some threads I pointed him too.

Thanks all

bigman420

Awards
my comment was directed at milwoods skull and crossbones comment

when did UG labs have pills

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
back when it first came out, i bought a few bottles. They were in 5 mg pills, white in color. I have no idea what they are now tho.

Goat

Awards
Went to my gym yesterday just to weight and see some people and ran into a new member who has been 8 weeks in a bulking program.
He told me he got some M1T from
No offense, but don't try to mother this guy. If he gave a **** he would do some research himself. Let him go F himself up all he wants. I doubt he would care about anything he would read here if he is just eating pills from some other guy that could be roofies or something.

anonymousness

Banned
Awards
Hahaha, HOLY ****.

I know everyone has a bitter taste in their mouth because the ban was brought on by idiots and I'm very libertarian in regards to drugs, however while it may not be required of you I do think it is a nice thing to do to try to help somebody you're semi-friendly with that's about to majorly screw themselves. We've all done stupid **** in our lives and this one is playing with gasoline and a matchbook so I wouldn't say its mothering the guy to offer to help him out before he roasts.