GYNO Treatment Question

umdog

Awards
Alright. I know this question has about a million threads on it but just am needing some help. I read several threads but there are so many opinions it is hard to tell what works.

I have been on AAS for years, always did proper PCT. Have not been on in a year now. Ran a cycle of MAX LMG, did RXT for PCT. Also added a month of Andractim in there as well. Not sure if One month of Andractim is enough or not ?

I have read alot on B-6 at 600-900mg a day. Also on Vitex, liquid Nolvadex. I know I have a slight slight case of gyno (doctor told me). The puffy nipples really is bothersome. I am 6'1 205, 10% bodyfat, and I am still very self concsious of it. No one else sees it but me, cause I guess when you have it you just feel it hanging there.....

So guys, what is the best route to blast this stuff...... I also have Rebound XT and have been on it the last month. Nothing really to note on it. I just started taking my last week (1 pill at bedtime). I was just curious what you guys suggest...

Thanks

umdog

Awards
Add Fenugreek ?

I also read to add this , due to the fact that my boyz are small after the 8 week cycle of MAX LMG. What do you guys think

umdog

Awards
Only one to reply

Kept reading and came up with this for PCT and GYNO puffy nipples

1. Vitamin B-6 600-900mg daily (for gyno)
2. Diesel Test (as directed) for test levels
3. Fenugreek (ad directed) for test levels
4. Liquid Nolvadex - for gyno (admin. at night only)
5. RXT- on hand but not sure if it would be overkill to keep taking after 1 month ?

What else should I take, I want to take a Fat Burner but what would be best to add with this to shed some chest fat. I am 6'1 205, 10% body fat, If I could drop 10lbs of body fat and maintain my muscle would be perfect.....

what ya guys think

bigman420

Awards
i thought once u got gyno the only way to get rid of it was surgery

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Kept reading and came up with this for PCT and GYNO puffy nipples

1. Vitamin B-6 600-900mg daily (for gyno)
2. Diesel Test (as directed) for test levels
3. Fenugreek (ad directed) for test levels
4. Liquid Nolvadex - for gyno (admin. at night only)
5. RXT- on hand but not sure if it would be overkill to keep taking after 1 month ?

What else should I take, I want to take a Fat Burner but what would be best to add with this to shed some chest fat. I am 6'1 205, 10% body fat, If I could drop 10lbs of body fat and maintain my muscle would be perfect.....

what ya guys think
What seems to be the best option right now would be a combination of RXT some type of topical DHT and a SERM. I would suggest Raloxifene. Although I haven't tried it yet myself the studies are quite promising for gyno reduction. Custom has a kilo on the way, so it shouldn't be long until he has it up. Dosing really isn't decided yet, but I would say somewhere around 120mgs, perhaps even closer to 200mgs.

The topical DHT solution has had reports of working, so I would say why not. Add a couple of grams of any DHT precursors to ab-solved and apply a couple times a day.

You may want to see if any of the compounds I have mentioned work by themselves as well. I would up your dose of RXT to about 4 caps ED, as long as you can stand it.

umdog

Awards
So RXT 4x day? How long should I run this? How long would be safe or not safe....

What do you think about the B6 Vitamin.....

Where can I get topical DHT precursors at to add to ab-solved........

Also thought of going with some letro and nolva.....

Any thoughts

What seems to be the best option right now would be a combination of RXT some type of topical DHT and a SERM. I would suggest Raloxifene. Although I haven't tried it yet myself the studies are quite promising for gyno reduction. Custom has a kilo on the way, so it shouldn't be long until he has it up. Dosing really isn't decided yet, but I would say somewhere around 120mgs, perhaps even closer to 200mgs.

The topical DHT solution has had reports of working, so I would say why not. Add a couple of grams of any DHT precursors to ab-solved and apply a couple times a day.

You may want to see if any of the compounds I have mentioned work by themselves as well. I would up your dose of RXT to about 4 caps ED, as long as you can stand it.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
So RXT 4x day? How long should I run this? How long would be safe or not safe....

What do you think about the B6 Vitamin.....

Where can I get topical DHT precursors at to add to ab-solved........

Also thought of going with some letro and nolva.....

Any thoughts
First off you may want to edit your post about where to get DHT precursors...not a good idea asking where to get them. They are hormones and they are illegal. If you can, try to get a perscription for Andractim although I don't hear of alot of success stories with it either. Thats about the best help I can offer you in that department.

RXT at 4 ED, most guys say that the gyno reduction stops around week 2, but as for safety everyone is different but you could run it much longer without too much damage to your lipids.

The B6 is mostly used for reducing prolactin while on cycle, not neccesarily for reduction. In either case estrogen is the main culpret, and without estrogen, gyno can't form.

I have heard of guys using letro and nolva and seeing results, but I really don't know much about it.

SigEp05

Awards
ressurrecting this post cause I didnt want to start another to address a similar question.

If someone were to run both nolva and ATD in order to get rid of troublesome gyno, how would the dosages look?

I saw that 4 caps ED is suggested for the ATD, but when adding the nolva, how much of that should be used? Typically, solo nolva is used ramping down from 60 to 40 to 20 till the gyno disappears. Should this protocol be used along with the ATD...or is this considered overkill?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nolva probably ain't gonna do much.

The ATD people were starting with pretty high doses like 100+ mg/day. (4 caps). For killing gyno maybe start as high as 80mg/day for the first couple days and drop to 60...eventually you'll taper off.

But, try the reloxifene with ATD or something.

SigEp05

Awards
was hoping to run something similar for my PCT. I've heard that Ralox is a mild Anit-estrogen. Does that make it useless for PCT?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ATD products are takign care of ATD for the most part these days....no need to complicate things. If you want to be safe, run PCT for 8 weeks. What's the worst that can happen? just keep getting stronger from the ATD? lol....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ATD is the active ingredient in Rebound XT, Ultra HOT, Novadex XT, and I think Giant Nutrition is now selling ATD as ATD.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formestane is supposedly good at getting rid of gyno, it is an estrogen inhibitor of some kind, very powerful.
It seems some people are having great success with Avant Labs' Lipoderm products. I will be using lipoderm-Ultra in my cutting cycle on my medium case of the tits, with pictures and all. See my thread in the prohormones section for more info.

I'm looking to start the cycle next week, around August 11-12 or so.

westieguy89

Awards
Vitamin B-6 600-900mg daily... is that regular b6 or b6 p5p

whitexican911

Awards
use ,letro dont combine with nova they interact making each other less effeective...