clen question

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what's the conscenious on CLEN post cycle...I'm on week 7 of a 12 week test e cycle, with first 30 days dbol as well...will clen benifit me at all or should I save for a later date...?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys include clen during PCT. if memory serves me correctly, bigpetefox suggested using clen during the 2 weeks while you're waiting for the enan ester to clear before starting regular PCT protocol of nolva/clomid. 2on/2off is the usual method of dosing. from what i've read, clen is anti-catabolic so it would make sense to include it during PCT.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
beez's memory does serve him correctly as that is what pete said...
also i know from experience that those 2 weeks before start of pct is the best time to take it, then i take the 1st 2 weeks of pct off and jump back on it for the last 2 weeks of pct...usually serve me well

regards,
COTC

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
beez's memory does serve him correctly as that is what pete said...
also i know from experience that those 2 weeks before start of pct is the best time to take it, then i take the 1st 2 weeks of pct off and jump back on it for the last 2 weeks of pct...usually serve me well

regards,
COTC
that sounds good! I am a big fan of clen in PCT as of right now/present experience. Added note/caveat, however, is that I am also using IGF-1. Can't say enough about that combo in PCT.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
i thought clen was only effective on a anticatabolic nature when using an extremely high dose-too high for humans to use- only animals? might be wrong though? :( i do know its anabolic properties cannont be used because of the dosages