First cylcle need help with pct

Deon503

Awards
I am doing a first cycle and would like some help with a pct I have been training 5+ years and this is my first cycle and I am running a cycle support as well the prohormone is called Methyldrol d6 by muscle freaks nutritions Hexadrone

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one 25mg

DMZ

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10mg

Methylstenbolone

2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1 -en-3-one 5mg. Thanks in advance

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I really don't understand how certain companies come up with a mix like that (2 methylated compounds).
-How many of those caps are you taking per day?
-How long do you run it?
-do you take Tudca?

PCT :
Clomid 40/40/20/20 and/or Nolva 20/20/20/20 (dosages may vary, others take a bit more -or less)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never heard a positive thing from that company; in fact, I knew a kid who took one of their stacks and didn't gain a lb lmao

Deon503

Awards
I started out with 2 capsules then went down to 1 cause 2 was causing insomnia And I like it so far i gained 8 lbs in week 3
IMG_1609.JPG

Deon503

Awards
Also im having a hard time find research chemicals for my pct lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really cant see how you can gain anything on those dosages.

Look, normal dosages for:
compound 1: Hexadrone: 80-100mg/day -you take 25mg
compound 2: DMZ: 30-40mg/day -you take 10mg
compound 3: Methylstenbolone: starting low upping up to 20mg/day -you take 5mg

I mean, if you do, good for you!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that is a bummer (but looking at the dosages you are taking, you may not even need a PCT, LOL)
Before starting a cycle, you should have everything on hand. Just look up peptide vendors, they have most of the research chems.

Deon503

Awards
Yeah its been working great for me Like I said I gained 8 lbs so far maybe because its my first ever pro hormone Idk ? Lol Im new to all of this but I do know stuff affects me really easily. Like I said i was doing more dosage but it was just to strong for me to the point I hadnt slept for 2 days so the 1 pill a day is working great for me

Deon503

Awards
So you think a standard pct will work ? Since im not doing high dosage

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its been working great for me Like I said I gained 8 lbs so far maybe because its my first ever pro hormone Idk ? Lol Im new to all of this but I do know stuff affects me really easily. Like I said i was doing more dosage but it was just to strong for me to the point I hadnt slept for 2 days so the 1 pill a day is working great for me
If it works, keep doing it!
If you keep your cycle short (4 weeks), you could consider skipping PCT, you may not be shut down and bounce right back.
Personally, I would try to get some clomid -but I'm an old fart.
BTW, you look real good for a former natty!

Deon503

Awards
Thanks man I really appreciate the advice Yeah I was undecided on trying a prohormone but i been training for 5+ years and was at my max on everything and couldnt build anymore so I decided to try it and okay I will do that

Sphinx12

Awards
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 OR Nolva 40/40/20/20
Use google to find some steroid source reviews and you will find good companies for RC's.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man I really appreciate the advice Yeah I was undecided on trying a prohormone but i been training for 5+ years and was at my max on everything and couldnt build anymore so I decided to try it and okay I will do that
I'm not sure that you can hold on to the 4 - 5 lbs gained. Just plan a better cycle for your next adventure, maybe LGD + dermal Trest for 8-10 weeks, much easier on the liver, no insomnia either. You will be amazed if you respond that well to AAS.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 OR Nolva 40/40/20/20
Use google to find some steroid source reviews and you will find good companies for RC's.
See? Dosages on clomid and nolva are very individual. A year ago the whole community took sh1tloads of it, like clomid: 200/150/100/100 ( I did...)
Nowadays dosages are way down, LOL.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe the kid I know took a different stack from the same website actually. Go with clomid 50/50/25/25 and do some searching for pharma or ugl

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rule #1. Have everything on hand at start of cycle. No exceptions.

Personally I don't trust RC. Find pharma if you can.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Why would you start your cycle without having your pct squared away? Noob move

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure AAS in Texas went out of business - who makes this Methyldrol D6 mix PH - but it did work for me in the past. Potent, shutdown, but added a bunch of weight. Pee turned bright yellow-orange (make sure TUDCA is handy). Even though the individual dosages are low, it was a synergystic mix. Felt similar to Super DMZ 2.0. I still have half a bottle in my cabinet for a rainy day, but it's a lot of methyl.