Are peptides getting banned?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Not trying to startle anyone. I just noticed most peptides sites aren't taking debit cards anymore. And are selling at huge prices almost like they are trying to get rid of it all fast. Kind of like what happened when pro hormones started getting banned. Just curious if anyone has heard anything

sespress

Awards
Haven't heard that yet. Might just be where your shopping. Probably they are having payment processing issues with the Banks. It happens to a lot of "edgy" business's. They might switch to an overseas payment processor. Might switch to an invoicing system or just go crypto currency

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well technically they were never legal so I'm not sure what you're even asking. Prices are the same as I've always seen and some places just have issues selling that stuff and using certain credit card processors which is nothing new.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Yeah but there are four sites me and my buddies have always used and none of them take cards anymore. And they are having huge bulk sales like never before. Like i said probably nothing but just thought I'd ask

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but there are four sites me and my buddies have always used and none of them take cards anymore. And they are having huge bulk sales like never before. Like i said probably nothing but just thought I'd ask
I thought you meant the prices were going up, it's pretty common for them to do 50% off sales regularly, atleast with the sites I know. They are probably cracking down on credit cards for anything sketchy more than before, but I don't think they'll go away anytime soon.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
The short answer is YES. but it's not the peptides or RC that are getting banned. The government is shutting down what they call illegal online pharmacies [meaning the RC and peptides that are pharmaceutical research products] so they will still be available just not the US based companies that can take CC

sespress

Awards
Right. Some labs are using an invoicing system so they're charging through a processor that typically has no clue what's going on, or at least helps keep it dark. Diff names between the company and the "person/business" writing you the invoice.

I remember when all the Kratom sites went through some CC difficulties, switched to overseas, then back again.

Honestly everyone needs to just give up on the Banks. Crypto currency ftw.

But it doesn't mean they're going to all be gone shortly. And even if so it's not like they have the shelf life that some gear does or PH's. If they were to straight up schedule them, then you'd have little benefit in stocking up massive qty.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the owner of PRE and they are not banned and nothing in legislation is being pushed through trying to ban anything (THANK YOU TRUMP!)

Also, there is ZERO CC processors stateside that will process payments for RC companies. As far as I know, PRE does accept E-Checks. Which basically means you put in your banking and routing number (basically same thing as giving debit card number)

Hope this helps

sespress

Awards
I know the owner of PRE and they are not banned and nothing in legislation is being pushed through trying to ban anything (THANK YOU TRUMP!)

Also, there is ZERO CC processors stateside that will process payments for RC companies. As far as I know, PRE does accept E-Checks. Which basically means you put in your banking and routing number (basically same thing as giving debit card number)

Hope this helps
Yeah until the DEA suddenly decides to emergency schedule something. Remember the whole Kratom debacle? They ended up backing down because there was a huge number of people who benefited from that product. I sincerely doubt if the DEA took interest in peptides they would be a huge public outcry over them being banned.

But like you said I think Congress is a bit busy right now to actually sit down and go after these kinds of things LOL. Hopefully the other agencies stay the **** off too.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah until the DEA suddenly decides to emergency schedule something. Remember the whole Kratom debacle? They ended up backing down because there was a huge number of people who benefited from that product. I sincerely doubt if the DEA took interest in peptides they would be a huge public outcry over them being banned.

But like you said I think Congress is a bit busy right now to actually sit down and go after these kinds of things LOL. Hopefully the other agencies stay the **** off too.
As long as they leave SARMs alone for the next 10 years that's all I care about haha. Once I'm in my mid 30's I'm sure kids will take over and playing with anabolics will be too much to handle. So just give me another 10 haha then congress can do whatever