Best use of my stuff

SirEatsalot21

Awards
In about a month I'm stating a test cyp/ 1test cyp cycle. I was looking to go for 12 weeks at 500mg/ 600mg respectively. My question is I have 2 10ml vials of test cyp 250, and my buddy kicked me 6 amps of sust250. I'd rather not buy another vial. How should I best use this? Any advice is appreciated.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
In about a month I'm stating a test cyp/ 1test cyp cycle. I was looking to go for 12 weeks at 500mg/ 600mg respectively. My question is I have 2 10ml vials of test cyp 250, and my buddy kicked me 6 amps of sust250. I'd rather not buy another vial. How should I best use this? Any advice is appreciated.
Start off with the Sust. Pin it EOD. When you run out of sust, switch to the cyp.

Two reasons:

- short esters in sust will get you going faster
- super-long esters in sust will be gone by the end of your cycle if you pad with cyp

Pick up some prop and finish off with that if you can.

-kwantam

SirEatsalot21

Awards
Thats what I'll do then thanks. But 1 more question. If I run the sust MWFSTT, that would use my 6 amps, should I start the cyp on Monday as I normally would or bump it to 2 days after my last sust shot to avoid fluctuations? Thanks

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I'll do then thanks. But 1 more question. If I run the sust MWFSTT, that would use my 6 amps, should I start the cyp on Monday as I normally would or bump it to 2 days after my last sust shot to avoid fluctuations? Thanks
I would stay right on schedule. You are going to fluctuate a little during that time anyway because of the shorter esters in the sust clearing, but either way it really won't make much of a difference.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Wait, isn't the sust 1mL/amp at 250mg/mL? If so, you don't want to do a full amp EOD---that'll be like 1 gram of test per week. To be precise, you should do .6mL sust EOD for the first 10 injects, then switch over to the cyp. So e.g. MWFSTTSMWF then Mondays and Thursdays pin the cyp until you're done with the cycle. To make this easy, get a sterile vial and put all the sust in there so you can take out fractional portions of an amp.

This will give you 525mg/week of sust for the first three weeks, then 500mg/week of cyp for the rest of the cycle.

-kwantam

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wait, isn't the sust 1mL/amp at 250mg/mL? If so, you don't want to do a full amp EOD---that'll be like 1 gram of test per week. To be precise, you should do .6mL sust EOD for the first 10 injects, then switch over to the cyp. So e.g. MWFSTTSMWF then Mondays and Thursdays pin the cyp until you're done with the cycle. To make this easy, get a sterile vial and put all the sust in there so you can take out fractional portions of an amp.

This will give you 525mg/week of sust for the first three weeks, then 500mg/week of cyp for the rest of the cycle.

-kwantam
Good post..

bigman420

Awards
monday would come after saturday, not tuesday

SirEatsalot21

Awards

-kwantam
I see what your saying but wouldn't 6 amps over two weeks be 750mg which would be an effective frontload to my cycle? I'm not using an oral, time to rest the liver.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I see what your saying but wouldn't 6 amps over two weeks be 750mg which would be an effective frontload to my cycle? I'm not using an oral, time to rest the liver.
Frontloading is definitely an option, but by starting off with the sust you're going to get short esters kicking in relatively quickly anyway. If you have the test cyp to spare for the rest of the cycle, then there's no reason not to frontload it I suppose...

-kwantam

SirEatsalot21

Awards
I wanted to stay on for 12 weeks but my cyp is 200mg/ml so my sust+cyp will last me about 9 weeks with the front load, which should get me goin quicker into the cycle, so if this sems good to you than thats my plan. Thanks Kwantam
Also fwiw I have some sledge test leftover from a previous cycle, since 4ad converts to test would there be any way to throw this in to lengthen my cycle?