GOT BUSTED ON MY BLOODWORK!!! need advise

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Got BW pulled at doc appointment and he didn't tell me he was going to test for T but it came back in the 2800s

I'm on cycle right now. Test-C 300mg/ EQ 450mg/ Deca 450mg per week dosed broken into 2x a week. I have over 2 months left on cycle but I have to get BW pulled in the next 3 weeks and clam the previouse BW was wrong. 1 so I don't lose my TRT. 2 so my doc doesn't throw a shiit fit and kick me from his patient list.

My last pinn was 3 days ago and I don't know how EQ shows up but when I pinned the day of BW it was Test 150mg/ EQ 225/ Deca 225. I am surprised that the Test was in the 2800's, but my doc called and said go down to 1/4 ml of test per week = 50mg. I want to stay on the safe side but I want to know if I can keep running any amounts of EQ and Deca because I will wait 9 days and have it pulled [this will equal 13 days since pin ] and have it pulled. I can't wait any longer cuz he knows how things work. So in the next 9 days what is a safe amount of EQ and Deca that I can continue to run? And I've heard that mg/mg EQ shows up or converts to 50% Test is this accurate or not and if there is nearly zero amounts that I can still run I will probably be forced to PCT right after BW because about 2 months from now I will most likely have a additional BW.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
someone knows if deca shows up on Testosteron reading and how EQ affects it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to use AAS and your doctor isn't on board, why are you even using TRT lol? Test E/cyp is super cheap per vial man. Why bother with the hassle of a doctor it makes no sense.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If you're going to use AAS and your doctor isn't on board, why are you even using TRT lol? Test E/cyp is super cheap per vial man. Why bother with the hassle of a doctor it makes no sense.
wow what was the point of your comment.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think Rhadam was just saying that you're better off with a self administered blast and cruise as opposed to being on trt under a doctor's supervision. I dont really know what I'd do if I were you; I guess you could try and pull an excuse and say you're going on vacation or something and wont be able to make it?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Well let's just focus on if I can run EQ and or Deca at any amount while my Test-C esters run out. I have read that Deca won't affect TT or FT but might give odd E2, and many say EQ doesn't affect TT or FT but I'm wondering how I got 2800 off 300mg

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I would lie cheat and steal to keep TRT
Annoying to say the least all the choir boys saying
" just be honest" PUKE!!
I wish I new enough to help you.
I know Deca performs alot like test on paper.
I don't think it effects the test results
But I don't know.
Hopefully some more hardcore members can chime in to help you bro.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Bro I would lie cheat and steal to keep TRT
Annoying to say the least all the choir boys saying
" just be honest" PUKE!!
I wish I new enough to help you.
I know Deca performs alot like test on paper.
I don't think it effects the test results
But I don't know.
Hopefully some more hardcore members can chime in to help you bro.
YES you know what I'm talking about! You get that there is more to imoreto it than the price of gear! I'll fukking pump aromatase into my left shoulder and Nolva into my right, shoulder before I give up TRT!

Deca and EQ have been great by week 5 what seems like "bloat" is just hard ass muscle. Some of my doses are bit lower than I would choose; I'm healing from injury and in a recomp. If I was going all out I would go Sust 350mg/ EQ 750 ,Deca 550mg. No sides [deca dikk] , no puffy muscles a bit more estro than I thought but still only 50mg Asin night of pin and 25 every day.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Sounds about right, especially if its not a solo/isolated pin and close to a peak reading (your OP said 150mg though...?)
I just meant that on the day of BW only 150mg was injected but if 300mg/week = 2800 than great. I have always ran lower end of test, I guess I'm in awe when someone ups for a 1gr.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
well, even though EQ and Deca aren't testosterone, they are going to raise your testosterone numbers. since they also occupy the androgen receptors, they're going to cause you to have more circulating testosterone.

^this is part of the reason why I recommend guys that are on TRT to use short esters and do much shorter cycles, so they don't run into this issue. honestly, kind of a bonehead move, since you know when you're gonna be tested (at the doctor appt).

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
well, even though EQ and Deca aren't testosterone, they are going to raise your testosterone numbers. since they also occupy the androgen receptors, they're going to cause you to have more circulating testosterone.

^this is part of the reason why I recommend guys that are on TRT to use short esters and do much shorter cycles, so they don't run into this issue. honestly, kind of a bonehead move, since you know when you're gonna be tested (at the doctor appt).
This makes sense and I will try to research on it. BTW it wasn't bonehead he hasn't tested for 1.5 years and this was for vite D and 1 other thing that I take perscriptions for. He just probably was going over the check list and added T at last minute since it's been a while.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
This makes sense and I will try to research on it. BTW it wasn't bonehead he hasn't tested for 1.5 years and this was for vite D and 1 other thing that I take perscriptions for. He just probably was going over the check list and added T at last minute since it's been a while.
how often do you have dr appts?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
how often do you have dr appts?
Often, and Ive had blood pulled more than 6 times since last T check, Otherwise I totally would have acted woozy and said let me come back when I feel better.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Often, and Ive had blood pulled more than 6 times since last T check, Otherwise I totally would have acted woozy and said let me come back when I feel better.
so every couple months or so? I guess I'd expect getting T levels checked at least once a year...

next cycle I would use short esters (prop, NPP) so that you can be "off" when you have your appt.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Tell him the truth
I think this might be your best option Fritz.

I thought about this, and here are my thoughts....

the reason why your doc wants you to drop to 50 mg/wk is because he's looking to establish a baseline. (side note: is 300 mg.wk your normal Rx dosage?)

there's no way that the EQ and Deca are gonna clear your body in 3 weeks..... yeah, the levels will be lower, but they're not magically gone when the half-life is up.

your doc probably knows that you're on cycle, as you likely have other indicators as well.

if not, he's looking to find out why you have a weird reading... so he's wondering if the lab messed up, your body is reacting weird to the treatment now, etc. he's gonna test you a bunch more until he figures it out....

so you can give him the easy out, which is the truth. (and expect him to test you more often down the road, so do like I said and avoid long esters again).

or you can feign ignorance..... and he's gonna test you a bunch and raise hell with the lab.

or you can lie.... and he's gonna test you a bunch and likely not trust you as a patient.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
1st, be honest with your Dr., you're a grown man just tell him your on cycle.

2nd, no deca or boldenone will not increase your testosterone levels, they do the opposite and you will have lower test if you don't have an exogenous source. Those tests are usually for serum testosterone levels using HPLC (liquid chromatography) they aren't going to get the molecule wrong and other anabolics or hormones won't give you an elevated test level

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Wtf deca gonna shut you down hard and if you use test with it is going to lower the levels. If you tell the truth your doctor isn't going to stop you from trt beacause of the damage on your Hpta caused by steroids. You think if you stop to using steroids and the doctor stop the trt you're going to be fine again? I don't think so!

Most people run heavy steroid cycles to get prescribed trt

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well, no.

in Fritz's case, he has the exogeneous source of testosterone, i.e. 300 mg/wk. one would typically expect this to raise testosterone levels to around 1,200-1,400, not 2,800.
Lol, wat. No.

People hit 1200 in PCT using clomid as nattys. You saying 300mg exo test per week does same?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
There's no way to hit those levels with clomid in pct . The only way to achieve it is that the esters are not completely clear at the time

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1200ng/dl is high range physiological. Ive hit that natty myself using clomid.

Ng/dl.

There is no fukn way OP is reading in nmol/L.

OP, 2800ng/dl is totally understandable given 300mg test inj per week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And Im not sure if Im totally following your concern Fritz but if youre worried about the deca/npp, dont be. Any atypical blood measures (hcrit, rbc, TT, etc) you can blame on the 300mg test. I dont see how your doc can use your bloods to suggest youre on deca/npp specifically. If you wish to hide it from him, that is.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
1200ng/dl is high range physiological. Ive hit that natty myself using clomid.

Ng/dl.

There is no fukn way OP is reading in nmol/L.

OP, 2800ng/dl is totally understandable given 300mg test inj per week.
Thanks for answering the deca, EQ question. Just to clear up my TT was 2800's ng/dl on TEST C 300mg/week

I'm going to drop my intake for the next 9 days to Test-C 50mg/Deca 300mg/ Eq 300mg this should allow the 2800 to run out the esters to about 1000 if my rough math is correct because I will only add 50 mg middle of 14 days between 2800 and new BW. I'm only adding the 50 so that I'm not crashed out because that would look odd as well. if I come in at 800-1100 I'll be fine. I'll just say that I pinned in the same shoulder as they pulled blood and there must have been a contamination with some of the oil making it into the blood vile.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
And Im not sure if Im totally following your concern Fritz but if youre worried about the deca/npp, dont be. Any atypical blood measures (hcrit, rbc, TT, etc) you can blame on the 300mg test. I dont see how your doc can use your bloods to suggest youre on deca/npp specifically. If you wish to hide it from him, that is.
Not trying to hide the deca and eq. I'm trying to say the previouse BW was not accurate by getting additional BW in 8 days and having a Test level of 1000ng/dl not 2800 ng/dl. But since I'm in the middle of the cycle I want to continue what compounds I can while I lower my TT to 1000. After that my doc won't be concerned and he'll just do another BW 3 months later and I'll be off cycle by then.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for answering the deca, EQ question. Just to clear up my TT was 2800's ng/dl on TEST C 300mg/week
If your TT measure was half that, as some seem to be suggesting it should be, Id be questioning your gear quality.

I'm going to drop my intake for the next 9 days to Test-C 50mg/Deca 300mg/ Eq 300mg this should allow the 2800 to run out the esters to about 1000 if my rough math is correct because I will only add 50 mg middle of 14 days between 2800 and new BW. I'm only adding the 50 so that I'm not crashed out because that would look odd as well. if I come in at 800-1100 I'll be fine. I'll just say that I pinned in the same shoulder as they pulled blood and there must have been a contamination with some of the oil making it into the blood vile.
That sounds like a plausible plan.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If your TT measure was half that, as some seem to be suggesting it should be, Id be questioning your gear quality.

That sounds like a plausible plan.
I really appreciate everyone's help. I realize that most many of you think I should just be honest but Dr's usually don't keep prescribing controlled substances after you abuse them even if it's not from their script, at least mine wouldn't.

I'm just curious but someone that takes Test-E 1000mg, Deca 750mg what would you expect their TT to be at? 10,000? I which I know plenty of guys who have ran 1 cycle similar to this and they did take BP meds but not much else.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well duh thats a trough reading brah. That 1300 is the LOWEST they read for the week. Wonder what their peak would be?

Again, a natty can get close to that with a PEAK reading on clomid. I mean, just for perspective, google "natural range of testosterone in men".

I already stated initially that 2800ng is approx for a peak reading.

I think you might need to re-read your copy of Pharmacology of Testosterone Preparations, I know you have it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Well duh thats a trough reading brah. That 1300 is the LOWEST they read for the week. Wonder what their peak would be?

Again, a natty can get close to that with a PEAK reading on clomid. I mean, just for perspective, google "natural range of testosterone in men".

I already stated initially that 2800ng is approx for a peak reading.

I think you might need to re-read your copy of Pharmacology of Testosterone Preparations, I know you have it.
Don't mean to take either side of this argument but 1 I was surprised that 300mg would get me to 2800 even as peak since I pinned hours before BW.
2 On the other side I did get my natty TT to 1170 on clomid alone, but it was not PCT it was a 1 month clomid run.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't mean to take either side of this argument but 1 I was surprised that 300mg would get me to 2800 even as peak since I pinned hours before BW.
2 On the other side I did get my natty TT to 1170 on clomid alone, but it was not PCT it was a 1 month clomid run.
The rise-to-peak is pretty "sudden". Like, levels start increasing quickly. Quicker than it does to reach trough, anyway. You had been doing multiple pins of 150mg per week, too.

People obviously metabolize this sh1t differently but, all Im claiming is your reading is not unusual in the slightest.

The science backs it, my own experiences back it, what Ive seen in others backs it. Good enough for me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just say you got drunk and forgot you pinned and so you did it again but used extra cause you were a day late or something, it's pretty easy to get away with stuff when you act completely stupid lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just say you got drunk and forgot you pinned and so you did it again but used extra cause you were a day late or something, it's pretty easy to get away with stuff when you act completely stupid lol
+1 for this lmao

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
That's a good point and would work but doc already called me out, maybe if I told him that day...Plus he knows I don't drink so I'd have to use my insomnia or something but your right I am sort of making it more complex than "uh yah I probably used 1ml instead of .5 ml sorry doc"

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 possibilities here that caused your test to be equal to injecting 400-500mg test e/c weekly.

1, your bold was contaminated with test, or contains instead test+low dosed ai as bold aromatizes at half the rate test does.
It isn't going to metabolize into test, at all.

2, you are taking compounds like bold and eq, which have a high affinity for things like shbg, aromtatase, 5a reductase, freeing up test.

They'd have to test for those compounds specifically for them to come up. So it's a high chance of one or both.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow what was the point of your comment.
How old are you? Just curious.

Burying your head in the sand because someone didn't reply exactly like you wanted is pretty childish lol. My comment was spot on: test is cheap and now you're running scared worry about a Dr over TRT. Mind = blown at how some people think.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How old are you? Just curious.

Burying your head in the sand because someone didn't reply exactly like you wanted is pretty childish lol. My comment was spot on: test is cheap and now you're running scared worry about a Dr over TRT. Mind = blown at how some people think.
"Mind=blown at how some ppl think"??? what are you a gay robot. If you don't realize it's more important than just price of gear your, mind = outdated. TRT allows for traveling with gear, out of jail free card for law, and free piss and blood test excuse forever and the list continues.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Mind=blown at how some ppl think"??? what are you a gay robot. If you don't realize it's more important than just price of gear your, mind = outdated. TRT allows for traveling with gear, out of jail free card for law, and free piss and blood test excuse forever and the list continues.
Hey man.... Whats the deal with gay robots??

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best route is to go to a doctor that has experience keeping bodybuilders healthy during their competitive endeavors, and let him monitor everything BUT the T levels. This way, he has no involvement in the banned substances but can assist in controlling estrogen, prolactin, sperm production and motility, BP, liver and kidney values, etc.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone knows if deca shows up on Testosteron reading and how EQ affects it
It COULD cross react if they are Using an ELISA test method to check the levels. If they use LC/MS then no it won't matter. Check to see what the lab uses.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
It COULD cross react if they are Using an ELISA test method to check the levels. If they use LC/MS then no it won't matter. Check to see what the lab uses.
Thanks for extra info. I checked they used LC/MS/MS ....I'm curious about my TT. They told me over the phone it was 2800s but it was 2400s, This was still higher than what I thought 300mg would put me at. I'm well into cycle so no natty T production. At 200mg/T200 TRT dose usually puts a guy at 1000 so 300mg/T250 should put me at 1600-1800 and that is what I had planned for. Not that I have high BP or sides but still want to know what caused an 800ng jump.

On diff note I almost feel better with my T esters running out but still dosing EQ & Deca. I'm thinking of just running 150-200mg of Test after BW

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thanks for extra info. I checked they used LC/MS/MS ....I'm curious about my TT. They told me over the phone it was 2800s but it was 2400s, This was still higher than what I thought 300mg would put me at. I'm well into cycle so no natty T production. At 200mg/T200 TRT dose usually puts a guy at 1000 so 300mg/T250 should put me at 1600-1800 and that is what I had planned for. Not that I have high BP or sides but still want to know what caused an 800ng jump.

On diff note I almost feel better with my T esters running out but still dosing EQ & Deca. I'm thinking of just running 150-200mg of Test after BW

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found that I was able to run 300mg of EQ as a replacement for Test without any issues. When it is alone, it is the most drama-free replacement hormone there is. Just have to watch blood thickness and BP...

Converts so much less than Test but generally has all the same effects that Test does but I feel like my strength is better than Test.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I've found that I was able to run 300mg of EQ as a replacement for Test without any issues. When it is alone, it is the most drama-free replacement hormone there is. Just have to watch blood thickness and BP...

Converts so much less than Test but generally has all the same effects that Test does but I feel like my strength is better than Test.
I havn't been test free for long enough but so far I agree. I really like the deca EQ combo though. I'm doing both 50% theraputic for post injury as EQ is good for tendons and fast twitch tissue and deca good for joints. However even at 450 & 450 I feel like this is 1 of the best combos. Ive mixed it before but not as main compounds. If you were adding a compound to EQ what would your choice be? [i don't get deca dikk if that matters]

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havn't been test free for long enough but so far I agree. I really like the deca EQ combo though. I'm doing both 50% theraputic for post injury as EQ is good for tendons and fast twitch tissue and deca good for joints. However even at 450 & 450 I feel like this is 1 of the best combos. Ive mixed it before but not as main compounds. If you were adding a compound to EQ what would your choice be? [i don't get deca dikk if that matters]
That's easy:

First choice - Primo E
Second choice - Mast E

Sprinkle a little MK-677 & Lantus in there for good measure, lol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 possibilities here that caused your test to be equal to injecting 400-500mg test e/c weekly.

1, your bold was contaminated with test, or contains instead test+low dosed ai as bold aromatizes at half the rate test does.
It isn't going to metabolize into test, at all.

2, you are taking compounds like bold and eq, which have a high affinity for things like shbg, aromtatase, 5a reductase, freeing up test.

They'd have to test for those compounds specifically for them to come up. So it's a high chance of one or both.
I was thinking something along the lines of #2...

But I have to ask, I thought "free T" was in it's own category when looking at levels. The 2800 figure he is talking about is Total T. Doesn't the total T measure consider all those things you mentioned (i.e. all of the various compounds that T is bound to as well as unbound T).

Now if his free T reads like 300+, I guess that could explain at least some of the crazy numbers...

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
It's simple.
Your doctor (previous doctor) cannot call the police and get you arrested. The only thing that happened there is you now need a new doctor and you need to be honest with him/her.

Doctors are uninformed when it comes to steroids, but they have the obligation to help you no matter what their personal views are. However, they are not forced to keep you as a patient and they don't like being lied to.
My uncle is a doctor and he himself would tell you that doctors can be jerks so don't bother worrying about what happened. Just a minor bump in the road my friend.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I was thinking something along the lines of #2...

But I have to ask, I thought "free T" was in it's own category when looking at levels. The 2800 figure he is talking about is Total T. Doesn't the total T measure consider all those things you mentioned (i.e. all of the various compounds that T is bound to as well as unbound T).

Now if his free T reads like 300+, I guess that could explain at least some of the crazy numbers...
I have always wondered how finite TT measures. I know it measures T bound by SHBG and esters but how bout Test at the recepter, DHT, and drawing a blank but few others will attach to Test to make it not FT

Also Mast-E sounds like a plan, no no I have to resist the cruiseline. Fritz come over to the beast side of the force