estrogen side effects with out physical symtoms

Buffgammaman

Awards
hey guys I've been on a cycle of test and I'm feeling pretty lethargic with some brainfog (forgetful of many things) but I don't have puffy nipples or any other signs of gyno and my water retention is quite low.

is it possible to get the bad mental effects of estrogen with none of the physical effects present?

this is my 5th time doing a test only cycle and this has never happend to me before so I'm very confused as to whats going on.

much thanks for any help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are so many possible factors, you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue for example; your best bet is to get bloodwork so you know what's causing the issue as opposed to firing shots at a target you can't see

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Maybe test is from another source and it's bunk?!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys I've been on a cycle of test and I'm feeling pretty lethargic with some brainfog (forgetful of many things) but I don't have puffy nipples or any other signs of gyno and my water retention is quite low.

is it possible to get the bad mental effects of estrogen with none of the physical effects present?

this is my 5th time doing a test only cycle and this has never happend to me before so I'm very confused as to whats going on.

much thanks for any help.
If E2 was highly elevated you'd know. I don't know where you got the idea that "brain fog" and "lethargy" are sure signs of elevated estrogen lol. Don't try to self-diagnose something you know nothing about.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU THINK THERE'S A HORMONAL ISSUE, GET BLOODWORK DONE

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If E2 was highly elevated you'd know. I don't know where you got the idea that "brain fog" and "lethargy" are sure signs of elevated estrogen lol. Don't try to self-diagnose something you know nothing about.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU THINK THERE'S A HORMONAL ISSUE, GET BLOODWORK DONE
Agree here.

Brain-fog and lethargy are more typical symptoms of low T.

Get bloods, confirm your levels and quality of test you're using.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe test is severely under dosed, go get blood work