Do you need to run an AI with clomid?

jakobi55

Awards
If I'm taking clomid, will I need to run an AI with it? I'm also taking Super PCT which has a slight AI in it. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
If I'm taking clomid, will I need to run an AI with it? I'm also taking Super PCT which has a slight AI in it. Any thoughts on this? Thanks
Is this a real question or are u trolling for lols?

jakobi55

Awards
Why are u wanting to take clomid and what do u think an ai will do?
I've been having a libido problem from taking a prohormone (4 andro) and not taking a pct (I'm
An idiot). I'm trying one last attempt before getting blood work to do what I should've done in the first place by running clomid, and super pct. Should I add an AI to this in case my estrogen levels are high or will clomid cause they to be high?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I've been having a libido problem from taking a prohormone (4 andro) and not taking a pct (I'm
An idiot). I'm trying one last attempt before getting blood work to do what I should've done in the first place by running clomid, and super pct. Should I add an AI to this in case my estrogen levels are high or will clomid cause they to be high?
Here we go.... That's makes more sense. Go get a blood test tomorrow and take it from there bro

jakobi55

Awards
Here we go.... That's makes more sense. Go get a blood test tomorrow and take it from there bro
Say I wanted to try this before getting a blood test, would you recommend AI?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
No. It is stupid to just throw drugs into your system without knowing what is happening. Low oestrogen symptoms are almost the same as high oestrogen, so going in blind, how the hell will u know what to do? My advice is book bloods I would not say to just take clomid and an ai u may do more damage.

Reactions: Nac

jakobi55

Awards
No. It is stupid to just throw drugs into your system without knowing what is happening. Low oestrogen symptoms are almost the same as high oestrogen, so going in blind, how the hell will u know what to do? My advice is book bloods I would not say to just take clomid and an ai u may do more damage.
I appreciate the help! I'm gonna get BW done

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Holy **** bro. I'd look at e2 which I assume is serum oestradiol, free testosterone, FSH and lh too. Is this a doctor's price list? That is so weird. I'm from the UK so we walk in and ask for it and it's free.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Do they have a female hormone panel? That might be cheaper and give u the answers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you want to throw money and chemicals at an issue you know nothing about. Makes perfect sense.

/facepalm

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get the bloodwork first so you know what's causing the symptoms; you don't want to crash your estrogen

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
You may not need it if estrogen is high. So get blood work done and if it is high look into exemistane. Not nearly as hard or suppressant as arimidex and would be good for you.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) actually won't decrease your estrogen or only in the slightest bit. It will help lower cholesterol but suppress natural igf levels

jakobi55

Awards
You may not need it if estrogen is high. So get blood work done and if it is high look into exemistane. Not nearly as hard or suppressant as arimidex and would be good for you.
Should I first just get blood work on estradiol and see where that is. I do feel as if estrogen is the problem, whether it's high or low.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just take super pct product alone. After bloodwork then decide if you need exemestane for high estradiol or clomid for low Total t