No more superdrol threads!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this forum is becoming a superdrol crapper!

theres more then enough of threads so do some freaking searches!

metroGnome

Awards
But you have to admit, it is kind of ironic making a superdrol thread about not making any more superdrol threads...

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
Ah man, and here I was going to start a new Superdrol thread asking what people think about it, what the proper dosing scheduale is, and what I should use for PCT.

To bad this site doesn't have a search function...Oh wait, it does!!!!!!!!!

:frustrate

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
There are alot of SD threads but whats the point of having an online forum if you can't ask questions? I use the search function as much as possible but its not always easy to find exactly what you're looking for. If you don't want to read the thread, don't open it. Yes, it is annoying reading repetitive posts but you can't blame people for wanting get specific answers for specific questions, especially when you are considering putting a potentially dangerous compound in your body. There was a point in time when you didn't know the answers to the exact questions you're bitching about.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What he and some of us are bitching about is the fact that the answers are already here.. you just need to take time to search for them.. it takes just a few minutes to get a good handle on what is going on.. plus, if you take the time to read, you might answer some other questions that you might have before you even really think about them

Status
Not open for further replies.