PCT advice on a cycle cut short

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I've been on epiandro at 1000/day and 1andro at 330/day for about 2.5-3 weeks. Due to personal reasons I have to stop the cycle and save everything for a later date. I have clomid on hand and was wondering how I should go about this? Is it necessary and what about dosing? I was thinking maybe a week or two of a low dose but don't know what I should be doing for such a short time on.

I will be continuing to take K1NGS GUARD for daily health even off cycle, but am just wondering about the clomid.

Thanks in advance!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You'll get different opinions here. Some will say mild PCT. Some will say you will recover on your own without the use of a SERM. The truth of the matter is that you are likely supressed from your baseline Test values. To what degree? No point in guessing here.

If it were me, and for peace of mind, I'd take 12.5mg of clomid ED for 2 weeks just to be safe.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I was thinking the same as Toren . If you have clomid on hand already, a 2 week mellow pct can't hurt

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks guys! I wanted to do at least a week or two but wasn't sure if 25mg was too much, so I will 12.5 a day for 2 weeks. Thanks again!