Cutting up: 4
Burning fat: 2
Keeping gains after cycle: 80%
Body weight difference after cycle: + 10-15 lbs

What do you guys think of this cycle??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It sucks in my opinion.. and I think that we have beaten this topic into the ground...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would you even want to do this get some test and pin

BOVEY

Awards
why would you even want to do this get some test and pin
the needles are on average 1.5 mm in length but what about width wise 23" guage how big is that??

does it hurt, i dont like needles

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can get smaller pins, 5/8" 25 gauge isn't big at all and can be used on many areas.. Besides, stacking two methylated orals isn't the smartest thing to do..

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion if you are not willing to pin then you are not ready to use.

BOVEY

Awards
You can get smaller pins, 5/8" 25 gauge isn't big at all and can be used on many areas.. Besides, stacking two methylated orals isn't the smartest thing to do..
what size would you need to pin test enthanate??

this is oil based so i was told you would need a thick needle

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For glute shots, you can use either 23 or 25g 1.5"

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For enanthate you can use 25 gauge, 1" for glutes/quads/pec shots.. 25 gauge 5/8" for delts/triceps/traps.. 23 gauge would be fine, but you barely feel 25..

Whoever told you you'll need a thick needle needs to read up on this ****, and refrain from giving advice when they don't know themselves..

BOVEY

Awards
For enanthate you can use 25 gauge, 1" for glutes/quads/pec shots.. 25 gauge 5/8" for delts/triceps/traps.. 23 gauge would be fine, but you barely feel 25..

Whoever told you you'll need a thick needle needs to read up on this ****, and refrain from giving advice when they don't know themselves..
so your saying 25's arent big at all???

this same guy told me to stay away from them at all costs due to the size

is it really not that bad???

my preferred injection site would be the delt

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25 gauge is the smallest you can use and get the product out of.. Stay away from the guy who said otherwise..

Best to rotate from spot to spot.. Actually, it's best you read up on as much as you need to before you even go there..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting dejavue right now. I'm even getting dejavue while typing I'm getting dejavue right now...lol. The brain is an INSANE organ maaaaan. :D

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion if you are not willing to pin then you are not ready to use.
I'm not considering using gear anytime soon (talking years), but I'm seriously near fainting when I'm only watching instructional movie clips of site injections. I don't think I'd ever be able to inject myself. Any tips to get "more accustomed" to needles etc? They scare me :blink:

Yes I am a pussy :rasp:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Any tips to get "more accustomed" too needles etc? They scare me :blink:

Yes I am a pussy :rasp:
get some tats. :whip:

or you could get base powders and make a transdermal.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Funny you bring that up, it's one of the reasons I finally did NOT get one! My current girlfriend hates 'em so I haven't really thought about it anymore either.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Dont hurt

so your saying 25's arent big at all???

this same guy told me to stay away from them at all costs due to the size

is it really not that bad???

my preferred injection site would be the delt
Dude, I have used 25 gauge all the way UP to 19.. in the leg.. and they dont hurt that much.. a 19 is like an oil pipe but its ok..

Stick with the 23-25 gauges and you will be fine..
in the leg you can hardly feel it.. same with shoulders.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i think a fear of needles comes from nurses jabbing the **** out of you when they stick you. i mean is that necessary? i feel like they are going to stab right through my arm :eek:

i had the same fear until i actually pinned myself for the first time. now when i get a shot from a dock or nurse i just wanna be like, how about you let ME do that :eek:

Ryker

Awards
i think a fear of needles comes from nurses jabbing the **** out of you when they stick you. i mean is that necessary? i feel like they are going to stab right through my arm :eek:

i had the same fear until i actually pinned myself for the first time. now when i get a shot from a dock or nurse i just wanna be like, how about you let ME do that :eek:
LOL...yeah I have to be careful because I have almost told a nurse how best to stick me and where. Sticks in teh quads with a 23 gauge 1.5" dart after a hot shower is cake IF you heat up the gear first. I set mine on a heating pad for about 5 minutes and man, it's nothing. Before I was blasting it into ym quad wondering why ti hurt so damm bad.

Go to spotinjections.com, lots of good info there. Get some 23 gauge sticks in both 1" and 1.5", gets tons of alcohol wipes, heat up the gear and take a long hot shower, and go in slow. After my first 2 or 3 sticks, it got much easier and now doesn't even hurt at all after I started heating the oil.

Sticking yourself is really not that big of a deal, and I realized this AFTER my first stick.

Good luck man.

Ryker

Awards
Oh yeah, and drop the orals. Go with a test 500 a week for 10 weeks OR test 250 a week and eq 400 a week for 13 weeks for your first cycle. Don't stack orals, your liver will thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.