DNP + CEE

AldrichAStern

Awards
the only sideeffect of CEE on DNP is that you have more creatine in your body when you die from DNP

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Is it alright to use CEE while on DNP?
In all seriousness, it's actually probably a good idea because it'll help you retain a little more water in your muscles.

You should still be dosing glycerine and drinking water like a mofo to keep yourself hydrated, though.

-kwantam
(DNP = evil)

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Genuinely getting tired of the exaggerated "DNP will kill you" bit...

noctorum

Banned
Awards
the only sideeffect of CEE on DNP is that you have more creatine in your body when you die from DNP
Aren't you a cheery fellow? :p

Thanks Kwantam.

In addition to what you said, would it actually be more effective in this case to use mono or tri, as they usually store more water?

bigman420

Awards
dnp is some strong shiut man dont take it lightly

James007

Banned
Awards
Bad idea. You don't mix DNP and creatine. You want to use fatty acids as energy, not creatine phosphate cycle. Remove creatine and glucose, burn fatty acids.

That being said, I don't think DNP is worth it. You can risk going blind; you will have very bad side effects, like the flue, etc. Do you want permanent damage for loosing a few extra pounds? The risks outweigh the rewards in this case. Just shoot some test and diet down. It will be a lot better and healthier than DNP.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dnp is serious sheit... But I can understand why someone would use it to achieve the ultra shredded look... However, if you have 10% body fat or more.. Why bother? A simply good diet and training program can get you to 10%. I just think it's a bad idea to jump into something like DNP, Unless you tried a good diet, cardio, eca, or even clen first, and your already at 10%.

But yea.. creatine is definately a good idea. (but judging from the above post.. I may not know shiet myself. :p) :)

Brennon

Awards
But DNP has been shown to be more effective in the obese.... :)

Dnp is serious sheit... But I can understand why someone would use it to achieve the ultra shredded look... However, if you have 10% body fat or more.. Why bother? A simply good diet and training program can get you to 10%. I just think it's a bad idea to jump into something like DNP, Unless you tried a good diet, cardio, eca, or even clen first, and your already at 10%.

But yea.. creatine is definately a good idea. (but judging from the above post.. I may not know shiet myself. :p) :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5