Cipla Nolva/Natco XTANE

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just got some pharma cipla nolva, and natco XTANE "exemestane" and curious if anyone has bought both of these before and what the pills looked like? The cipla nolva came in the legit looking foil wrapping and natco xtane came in the standard bottle, but both are just plain white pills with no markings or score marks on them at all and wanted to confirm they were legit. 20Mg cipla nolva and 25mg natco xtane, both just plain white circles with nothing on them at all. Thanks. And not going to give sources so hope this isnt against the rules

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got natco xtane and didn't notice much while on it. I'm waiting for my bloodwork to return and I'll let you know if it had any effects. It seems to be hit or miss tbh

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I got natco xtane and didn't notice much while on it. I'm waiting for my bloodwork to return and I'll let you know if it had any effects. It seems to be hit or miss tbh
What did your pills look like? Small plain white circles with no markings or scores?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did your pills look like? Small plain white circles with no markings or scores?
Yup, they're pretty small which is annoying when it comes to splitting them. I've heard that natco is a pretty big pharmacy and that they even produce arimidex for some companies out here. I think that the issue is the resellers sometimes might be buying fake batches by accident.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also ordered astrazeneca nolvadex from the same source that I purchased the xtane from and it looked 100% legit. It came in the exact same box, the blister packaging matched what I saw online and each tablet was stamped.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Okay that makes me feel a little better about my xtane. But as far as my cipla nolva, it is similar to the xtane in that its unmarked and no score marks at all just bigger than the xtane. But my cipla clomid 50 is scored down the center and stamped with the number 50

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay that makes me feel a little better about my xtane. But as far as my cipla nolva, it is similar to the xtane in that its unmarked and no score marks at all just bigger than the xtane. But my cipla clomid 50 is scored down the center and stamped with the number 50
I've never had cipla stuff before, so I got no comments on that one. Clomid and nolva are pretty cheap to make though, so the chances of it being faked are generally lower