How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I've been looking to use clen for awhile now myself. this thread has def answered some of my questions. despite the sides i've seen being reported by clen users i will probably give it a shot anyway. I've used other things like the ephedrine but it def didnt shed fat as fast as the clen seems to be doing. I think ill use it during my pct. Good thread


  2. any one want to complain about cramping try TTA + clen.........and tell me what you think
    •   
       


  3. You've taken TTA and clen at the same time?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    You've taken TTA and clen at the same time?
    I am right now...I can flex my triceps and they start to seize up...that **** hurts..

    if I stretch sometimes my shoulders cramp up to where it feels like I injured them for about 5 minutes..then the pain goes away...

    weird effect...

    but the fat is coming on off.....
    I have about 2 days worth of TTA left..so maybe it will subside

  5. so far im loving clen 2nd day on it and im feeling a little jittery but only up to 40 mcg was thinking of adding another 20mcg before i go work out. when i used it for the first time yesterday the veins in my arms were sticking out really good. I feel good on this stuff.

    By the way IBE is the best
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by HeIsLegend
    so far im loving clen 2nd day on it and im feeling a little jittery but only up to 40 mcg was thinking of adding another 20mcg before i go work out. when i used it for the first time yesterday the veins in my arms were sticking out really good. I feel good on this stuff.

    By the way IBE is the best
    Be carefull bro. I wouldn't just add some mcg's here or there. The half life on this stuff is pretty wicked. I think 35 hrs. It all adds up. I'm def. biased- Had a great 2 wk. run with it then had a terrible experience. Just be carefull- (read about Glenihan's experience.)

  7. yeah good point i rethought it because i had read his experince and im not taking anymore til tomorrow

  8. HeIsLegend=great, great band.

    just thought I'd chime in.

    as you were, bros.

  9. yeah he is legend is a great band to rock out too espeically while pumping some iron

  10. My experience with oral clen was AWFUL!!

    Never, ever, never, ever use it again.

    Transdermal is OK though...

  11. eh hmmm .. F U C K clen!


  12. sorry about your bad experince with it i read what happened thats awful. I'm wondering if my clen is working i dont really have any side effects at all its quite odd

  13. if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well

  14. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well
    glen, you tried the albuterol or you just plan on staying away from that as well??

  15. yeah its from IBE this is my first time using it though

  16. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    glen, you tried the albuterol or you just plan on staying away from that as well??
    i get fantastic results from plan old EC .. so i'll just stick with that and stay out of the hospital

  17. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i get fantastic results from plan old EC .. so i'll just stick with that and stay out of the hospital
    Yeah, thats probably a good idea.

  18. I used to be fine with EC-but ever since my clen experience stimulants affect me a lot more. Even just higher amounts of caffeine. It sucks because I enjoyed it. Oh well- Nothing like good old exercise and nutrition.

  19. would cortisol levels be elevated after stopping clen? therefore requiring a cortisol blocker?

  20. hmm good question. also Sea223 it sounded as if because you used clen it made stimulants better acting on you is that what you meant because it sounded like that?

  21. I know it's weird. Can't really explain why, but even Caffeine effects me a bit. Synephrine's the same way- Like I said- Stimulants. I have never read anything anywhere about someone experiencing the same thing as me. Stimulants for the most part are off limits. Whatever I'm weird

  22. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well
    Yeah I had a lot of success with it with minimal sides. Definitely affects everyone different. I don't use it anymore tho after hearing about the possible heart damage.

  23. I know this maybe a stupid question where is the best place to buy and how?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lexec View Post
    I know this maybe a stupid question where is the best place to buy and how?
    Dude this thread is almost 11 years old.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fdigioia99 View Post
    Dude this thread is almost 11 years old.
    Lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much weight did you lose?
    By darkvard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 01:44 AM
  2. How much fat can you safely lose per week on a recomp?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
  3. How Much Glutamine Did You Say?
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 12:21 AM
  4. How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:57 AM
  5. how much Sesathin are you guys taking
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in