How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. eh hmmm .. F U C K clen!

2. sorry about your bad experince with it i read what happened thats awful. I'm wondering if my clen is working i dont really have any side effects at all its quite odd
    •   

3. if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well

4. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well
    glen, you tried the albuterol or you just plan on staying away from that as well??

5. yeah its from IBE this is my first time using it though
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    glen, you tried the albuterol or you just plan on staying away from that as well??
    i get fantastic results from plan old EC .. so i'll just stick with that and stay out of the hospital

7. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i get fantastic results from plan old EC .. so i'll just stick with that and stay out of the hospital
    Yeah, thats probably a good idea.

8. I used to be fine with EC-but ever since my clen experience stimulants affect me a lot more. Even just higher amounts of caffeine. It sucks because I enjoyed it. Oh well- Nothing like good old exercise and nutrition.

9. would cortisol levels be elevated after stopping clen? therefore requiring a cortisol blocker?

10. hmm good question. also Sea223 it sounded as if because you used clen it made stimulants better acting on you is that what you meant because it sounded like that?

11. I know it's weird. Can't really explain why, but even Caffeine effects me a bit. Synephrine's the same way- Like I said- Stimulants. I have never read anything anywhere about someone experiencing the same thing as me. Stimulants for the most part are off limits. Whatever I'm weird

12. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    if its from IBE its fine, some people just tolerate it well
    Yeah I had a lot of success with it with minimal sides. Definitely affects everyone different. I don't use it anymore tho after hearing about the possible heart damage.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much weight did you lose?
    By darkvard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 01:44 AM
  2. How much fat can you safely lose per week on a recomp?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
  3. How Much Glutamine Did You Say?
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 12:21 AM
  4. How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:57 AM
  5. how much Sesathin are you guys taking
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 05:29 PM