How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?

C

Changing

Banned
Awards
How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?

Z

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
15lbs in 2 weeks. kept 10lbs off. My diet was pretty strict working out 5 times a week with 45 min cardio sessions with each workout

B

bigman420

Awards
8 pounds in 2.5 weeks, took throughout boxing class(running for 30 minutes 4 days a week, boxing twice a week)
i lift 5 days a week too, and my diet is very good

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
First cycle - "Have you guys seen my fat anywhere?" Subsequent cycles - meh.

C

Changing

Banned
Awards
You guys think it's cool to PCT with CLEN? or thats a bad idea?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys think it's cool to PCT with CLEN? or thats a bad idea?
That's fine, just as long as you were runing more than clen for PCT.. ;)

For long esters, run the clen for the 2 weeks you're waiting for them to clear, then start nolva/clomid..

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
15lbs in 2 weeks. kept 10lbs off. My diet was pretty strict working out 5 times a week with 45 min cardio sessions with each workout
that is 7.5lbs a week?? pretty hard to beleive, were you starving yourself?

Z

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
2000 cals a day and i had a lotttttttt of fat on me.

H

hugenasser

Awards
Did you use clen since the beginning of dieting or some weeks after ?

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8lbs in 10 days and got stronger on my first go-round. kept 6 of them off. only 2lbs lost on the second 10-day run but i threw some carbs in there as CKD was kicking my ass and i got tired of feeling flat.

looking forward to my albuterol run in a week or so.

G

GeneTikz

Awards
did you guys notice an increase in energy while in the gym?

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you guys notice an increase in energy while in the gym?
no but cardio was next to impossible. the "stimulant feeling" i got on clen was not like caffeine, which sorta gets you cranked up for a workout. i just felt jittery more than anything.

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any trouble even with HIIT cardio on clen, even in doses up to 200mcg. I'm pretty stim-resistant in general, though.

-kwantam

C

Changing

Banned
Awards
how much pounds of fat do you have to lose to drop a percent?

also what do you guys think about clen+trimax for 3 weeks?

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
how much pounds of fat do you have to lose to drop a percent?

also what do you guys think about clen+trimax for 3 weeks?
It depends totally on how much you weigh.

I weigh 220lbs. at 17% BF I have 37 lbs of fat on my body.

If I was 16% I'd have about 35 lbs of fat. Take your body weight and multiply it by

your BF % that will tell you your fat lbs. Got it.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i always wondered how effective clen REALLY is when compared to just a normal cutting cycle or maybe a cutting cycle with Test thrown in, clen is some pretty serious stuff and it would have to be pretty damn effective for me to use it

does anyone have any good before and after pics?

50joe

Awards
  • Established
cardio blows on clen...

I feel exhausted....
Yeah.. how long have you been running it?

It decreases your vo2max i believe.

Kind of scary. I could barely finish a workout once I started the first week of HST where you do the 15 reps and it's almost like cardio. I think my experiment with clen won't be repeated... it worries me too much when im lightheaded from cardio :blink:

S

Steve325

Banned
Awards
IMO the fat loss wasn't worth the shitty sides... like everyone is mentioning, being very jittery, feeling exhausted, etc.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention cramping, dehydration, joint pain.. :rolleyes:

B

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
9 lbs in 2 weeks after my diet left me at a fatloss plateau. it was pretty incredible. i love clen.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I really liked clen's fatloss effects. Some friends commented on how great my abs/waist looked after being on for only 2 weeks.
I went from having 2 abs visable to all of them visable in 2 weeks.

I hated the headaches (those seemed to go away as I increased the dose), jitters (difficult explaining why I was shaking like Muhammed Ali), and cramps while playing flag football.
I didn't have any problems on cardio.

F

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
Yeah.. how long have you been running it?

It decreases your vo2max i believe.

Kind of scary. I could barely finish a workout once I started the first week of HST where you do the 15 reps and it's almost like cardio. I think my experiment with clen won't be repeated... it worries me too much when im lightheaded from cardio :blink:
I meant "felt" exhausted! ha ha

my bad, I haven't used it for a year or so...but I was using like 140-160 mcg for about three weeks..man it got to where even my voice was shaking! ha ha

I really liked it for fatloss...probably 10 lbs or so and I didn't do a whole lot of cardio..probably 3 days a week...20 minutes or so....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For guys who had good experiences any chance of posting what your dosing schedule looked like?

I would also be very interested in an estimate of what the starting body fat % and ending body fat % was.

Thanks in advance.

CROWLER

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I lost 5 in about 2 weeks. I didn't care for it too much. It was the first time I used it and I was conservative with it. I started out with 50 mcg and worked up to about 100 to 150 mcg. I used it for 8 or 9 days and stopped because it stays in your system for about 30 or so hours I believe. Maybe I didn't use enough but I didn't care for the sides. It made my hands shake like a leaf, negative impact on cardio and weight training (was getting out of breath much faster than I normally would). Over all I like ephedrine much better.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
none. but 1.2" from my waist in 13days.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had similar results from Albuterol?

I have a lot of Clen, but I always read nasty stuff about it right before I'm ready to use it, and back on the shelf it goes!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cro - I started at like 30 mcgs. and worked up to 100 mcgs. I ran 30 for 2-3 days, then went to 50 mcgs for 2 more days, then to 70 for like 3, then on to 100 for 5. I stepped down with something like 70 for a day, 50 for a day, then 30 on the last day.

Or something like that.
My BF got pretty low it seemed. Maybe 8?? From about 10. Purely a guess though.

F

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I used about 140-160 mcg for about 2.5 weeks or so...It was last year, I remember the dose, but not the length of the cycle...am I allowed to use the word cycle when talking about clen??

S

Schwaugher

Awards
I was able to work my way up to 200mcg a day in split dosages. I would take 100mcg after waking up, and 100mcg immediately before i went to bed. But that was only for the last 3-4 days of the cycle. I went from 12% BF to 10% bf.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cro - I forgot to mention that I was taking it last fall (mainly as an experiment) while I was playing flag football. So, I didn't dose it on gamedays (nor the day before once I got up to the high dose) because I knew of the cramping problems. But, I did decide to try at the 70 mcg level.

Man, was I stupid! I got a right calf cramp from hell going downfield to catch a long pass. Bad thing was, I had the CB by a step but had to pull up.

My cycle ended up going over 2 weeks. Maybe 17 days or so.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read about the sides of clen before, but I was wondering if anyone had a good article that summed them all up. Just curious, looking for some more in depth info on negative side effects from clen. Not jitters, but actual negative health sides. Thanks for anyone who posts something.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For guys who had good experiences any chance of posting what your dosing schedule looked like?

I would also be very interested in an estimate of what the starting body fat % and ending body fat % was.

Thanks in advance.

CROWLER
The best clen cycle I ever ran was dosing first thing in the AM with 2 cups of coffee (can you say AWAKE!) then go out and do 45 minutes of trail running which consisted basically of fast hiking and running up the many small hills and gullies. I dropped and easy 12 pounds in 2 weeks..bf estimate went from 11%-ish to 9-ish as my 8 pack and obliques became pretty defined.

I kept it to one dose in the AM and only had sleep problems for the first 2-3 days. After that, I was really worn out by bedtime each night.

Dosing started at the usual 40 mcgs and ramped up to a total of 100mcg over the course of 2 weeks. Just go by feel..if it's making you too jittery, then back down on dosage for a day or so.

N

northern

Awards
When I ran clen alone i did not think it really was all that impressive even though it appeared that had lost 15lbs in a rather short time. I felt really deflated and was worried that I had lost muscle mass since I looked so puny.

When I ran it with T3 however is when it really took off. I lost weight like I was pissing it away. 25lbs were lost in a measly 4 weeks (I know I lost muscle mass there) but it was amazing seeing the weight just shed off.

Anyhow my conclusion is that it is effective but some of the sides are just a joke. I believe that there are better fat loss aids and thermogenics out there so use those.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
maybe this is off topic, but for those of you who have used both what would be more effective for a cutting cycle

test or clen?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DAMN great info guys thanks REALLY helps, thanks for taking the time to post some detailed info.

BTW Sshwauger, is that your GTS? I have an older RT/10

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The best clen cycle I ever ran was dosing first thing in the AM with 2 cups of coffee (can you say AWAKE!) then go out and do 45 minutes of trail running which consisted basically of fast hiking and running up the many small hills and gullies. I dropped and easy 12 pounds in 2 weeks..bf estimate went from 11%-ish to 9-ish as my 8 pack and obliques became pretty defined.

I kept it to one dose in the AM and only had sleep problems for the first 2-3 days. After that, I was really worn out by bedtime each night.

Dosing started at the usual 40 mcgs and ramped up to a total of 100mcg over the course of 2 weeks. Just go by feel..if it's making you too jittery, then back down on dosage for a day or so.
8 pack ya bastage :twisted: lol

Thanks

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I should note that the outline of the "8 pack" went bye bye about 10 days after stopping clen. I'm not terribly good at adjusting calories when my metabolism goes all over the place nor am I terribly motivated to be ultra-lean. I'm married and she's stuck with whatever I feel like offering up:twisted:

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Jeez I'm surprised so many people had bad sides. It made me feel great. Endurance was off the hook even on a low carb diet. I would dose in the am and then 30 minutes before working out/kickboxing. I ramped up to 180mcg per day for 2 weeks. I never had no cramps and no shaking.

Ephedrine on the other hand makes me a bit jittery.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife says that it doesn't make her feel bad at all..no cramps or anything but really really shakey....soo much so that it was affecting her work....she had to back down to 100mcg ed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
She backed down to 100mcg. That seems like ALOT for a woman. How high did she get?

CROWLER

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
120mcg ED...she recently stopped completely due to sides

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anybody see any problems running clen with CEE? I wouldn't think so, but you never know these days. Anybody doing this or done it?

F

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I owuld make sure I took in even more water than usual...or cramps could probably be a real beeeotch

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Cramping is pretty bad for me, especially in my feet and back, but overall it works good.

I think I will try albuterol instead because at least it will clear out quickly.