PH Experts - Give your input here!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just getting to the end of my 1 4 epiandro cycle, and the results have been amazing. Start pct in 14 days and so far im up 16 lbs all lean gains. Strength up significantly.

Need less to say, i got my feet wet with this cycle and it was a bad idea because now im loving how fast and amazing the gains came! I already started stocking up for future cycles, after pct and a few months off, and wanted some input on everyone's favorite pro hormones, and for what reasons. A detailed explanation of how each of the prohormones im looking at shines would be appreciated and what benefits any of them have over one another. I already bought a decent amount of MSTEN, enough for 2 cycles.

The other compounds im looking at stocking up on are halodrol, mithras, triumphalis, and DMZ. All are easily available for me to purchase. Can you guys list pros and cons of each, including m sten, and which ones didnt do much for you at all.

After reading many logs for each compound, it seems some people react differently to different pro hormones but id like to have a somewhat general consensus of what provides good results, and what doesn't. Thanks!

Ill also have plenty of 4 andro, TD and oral trest, super DHEA, epiandro and androsterone to use as bases. (only 1 of the test bases and only one of the dht bases at a time) Plus plenty of tudca, ar1macare pro on cycle support, 6 bromo and exemestane for Ai's.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methylstenbolone is great. Epistane was great. Triumphalis sucked. Msten for bulk or recomp. Epistane for cut or recomp.