Alpha Gainz TD DHEA seems suppressive?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Using 1-2ml for about a week now and thought this was not supposed to be suppressive, but noticing my bag tightening up and the boys possibly starting to get smaller. Its somewhat suppressive, right?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i have heard, DHEA in general is somewhat suppressive.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a steroid. Yes it's suppressive.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interdasting. Based on te studeez, Scally was pretty adamant dhea wasnt suppressive. Like, certainly not shrivel-ya-balls-in-one-week suppressive.

What else you running OP, lol. From memory youd recently been using an epiandro/stano combo as well?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dhea has more of an effect on the adrenals(?) I believe could be wrong I forgot.
But the hormones it converts into can also lead to htpa suppression.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If limiting ourselves to the studies, conversion is mainly dht. Like, that and estrone were the most significant changes.

But, you know how study results can pan out in reel life. Id still be more inclined to think OP is either imagining things, or there are some confounding factors not being revealed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly unlikely that you are seeing any suppression to the point where it is physically noticeable. DHEA is pretty weak if you are looking for any test benefits. It can convert, but there is no way of knowing how much and at what rate. It can also aromatize, so it is is unpredictable and IMO pretty useless for these purposes. When your levels are low, there is great benefit for mood and energy, and that is primarily why you would take it.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Interdasting. Based on te studeez, Scally was pretty adamant dhea wasnt suppressive. Like, certainly not shrivel-ya-balls-in-one-week suppressive.

What else you running OP, lol. From memory youd recently been using an epiandro/stano combo as well?
Correct. Its been two weeks since I stopped Clomid (did 4 weeks PCT) and it really brought everything back - better than before actually (I am 49). I am thinking that it may not so much be the DHEA but the lack of Clomid? However, just a couple of days of the DHEA and the bag has loosened up. Maybe it is in my mind or other contributing factors (lots of stress lately for example) that may be causing slight suppression type symptoms.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or your dhea could be tainted with other steroids