small dillemna

1. small dillemna

doing a 12 week test e cycle...planned on starting HCG at week 6, but I didnt so today is week 7, so I went to get some insulin syringes from walgreens which I was told I could get without a script, the lady said I needed proff I had diabeties or whatnot, so I was like oh okay...so I decided to put the HCG with the test E, so I oped the HCG and put in 1ml of the water stuff in it and some of the HCG got thrown out when I pused the water in, too quickly I guess so that was my first mistake, then I added it to a presealed vial and added another 9ml of bac. water or whatever it is...then I drew that in my reg. syringe (1/2 CC) then drew my test e (1cc) and there were a lot of bubbles, way more then with just the test e, that freaked me out then I went to shoot and for the first time I drew back blood, that freaked me out, so I changed sides and injected...so, should I continue to inject both together and where can I get some 29,30 G syringes for sub q shots...?

2. some guys shoot HCG with their AAS. most prefer slin pins because they're so painless and easy to deal with. but in your case, you're not injecting more so i don't see any issues. as long as you're sure how much HCG you're using.

however, slin pins are all over the net. do a search for diabetic insulin syringes or something on google. plenty of places out there.

3. I'm gonna do 250iu twice a week so 500 a week, I guess with my aas...are the little bubbles somethign I should worry about or is that normal?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    I'm gonna do 250iu twice a week so 500 a week, I guess with my aas...are the little bubbles somethign I should worry about or is that normal?
    personally, i didn't get any bubbles in my HCG but even so, that's what aspiration is for. worse case scenario, if you inject into a vein, it takes a lot of air to do any damage, 20CC's directly into the vein last i heard. a few small bubbles ain't nothing to worry about.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 10:47 PM
  2. Small Cycle
    By SteelersFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 04:26 PM
  3. Small Wrists
    By KingaDeca220 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 12:33 AM
  4. Squirt/pump size on T-1 Pro, Seems small