Opinions on cycle options - AnabolicMinds.com

Opinions on cycle options

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Opinions on cycle options

Just wanted to see opinions on the following options. I always like going the safe route, but it is $$$. Have not touched anything in over 3 yrs, and respond well to anything. The pic in the avatar is me currently. The tren sides scare me a bit to be honest, though my doasages will be small. Any advice is appreciated.

1)

EQ wks 1-10 @ 300-400 mgs
    primo wks 1-5/6 @ 200 mgs
    var wks 6-10 @ 20-25 mgs
    maybe some proviron throughout at low dosage of 25 mgs

2)

tren ace wks 1-6 @ 75 EOD
    prop wks 1-6@ 100 EOD
    proviron wks 1-6 @ 25 mgs ED
    hcg @ 200-250 mgs monday and thursdays wks 1-6

2. Senior Member

all I can say is I wanna see ****en pics when your done this. Your gonna look ****en insane.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    all I can say is I wanna see ****en pics when your done this. Your gonna look ****en insane.
    thanks taker. I appreciate it man.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

#2. without a doubt. except i'd go for 8 weeks minimum, but 6 will suffice.

however, what are your goals?
  5. Senior Member

I think you should go for a lean bulker, dont cut dude your cut enough.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    #2. without a doubt. except i'd go for 8 weeks minimum, but 6 will suffice.

however, what are your goals?
    physique modeling, but more and more people are telling me to go into bbuilding
    Now I am around 7%-7.5% I think and at 218-219 lbs, 6 ft tall. I think I am just too tall for bbuilding. I would like to lose a little fat around the waist and add muscle (7-10 lbs) to my frame. The tren sides do worry me, but at my size, I do not think the dosage looks all that bad. One of my big fears also is blood pressure.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    physique modeling, but more and more people are telling me to go into bbuilding
    Now I am around 7%-7.5% I think and at 218-219 lbs, 6 ft tall. I think I am just too tall for bbuilding. I would like to lose a little fat around the waist and add muscle (7-10 lbs) to my frame. The tren sides do worry me, but at my size, I do not think the dosage looks all that bad. One of my big fears also is blood pressure.
    have you tried a lower dose of tren, say 50mg EOD? some guys just don't need as much.

as for your physique, i think you'd do great in competition regardless of your height. based on what i've seen anyway.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

I guess I should note that I have some 2 bottles of MAX LMG (loved the name) and SD laying around as well.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

have you tried a lower dose of tren, say 50mg EOD? some guys just don't need as much.

as for your physique, i think you'd do great in competition regardless of your height. based on what i've seen anyway.
    Everyone told me that 50 was too low, but I respond well to 300 mgs of EQ. If I went the 50 mg route, should I extend it out to 8 wks, and would I still need to take the prop?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Everyone told me that 50 was too low, but I respond well to 300 mgs of EQ. If I went the 50 mg route, should I extend it out to 8 wks, and would I still need to take the prop?
    yeah, i'd keep the prop in there just because test is king. have a few buddies that run 50mg EOD of tren and still have great results using the same dosage, after multiple cycles. you'd have to try for yourself and see. contrary to what some say, 50mg EOD is a hefty dose of tren if you're a good responder. no need to increase if it's working.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

yeah, i'd keep the prop in there just because test is king. have a few buddies that run 50mg EOD of tren and still have great results using the same dosage, after multiple cycles. you'd have to try for yourself and see. contrary to what some say, 50mg EOD is a hefty dose of tren if you're a good responder. no need to increase if it's working.
    cool, so I would assume I need to keep the prop @ 100 mg eod or could I lower it as well to 75 mg eod. Also, I might jsut add EQ in at 300 mgs a wk. With the tren that low, is there much need for HCG during? Also, I hear of some using vit B-6 while on tren....
  12. the triumph of the grill

With the tren that low, is there much need for HCG during?
    Cheap testicle insurance, man. It can't hurt to add it, and it's, what, $20?

Also, I hear of some using vit B-6 while on tren....
    Yup. 200mg/day or thereabouts. Too much and you risk peripheral nerve toxicity (goes away when you stop taking the B6), but 200mg/day is pretty safe in this respect. If you start getting prolactin sides kick it up to 600mg/day until they go away.

-kwantam
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

cool, so I would assume I need to keep the prop @ 100 mg eod or could I lower it as well to 75 mg eod. Also, I might jsut add EQ in at 300 mgs a wk. With the tren that low, is there much need for HCG during? Also, I hear of some using vit B-6 while on tren....
    i'd keep the prop at 100mg EOD. 8 weeks of each will be a great cycle. as for the eq, i don't believe it to be worth it, simply because it takes so long for eq to kick in. 6 weeks or so last i heard. not to mention it takes a couple weeks for the eq to clear for PCT to start. unless you have boldenone prop/ace, then it's a different story.

K.I.S.S. = keep the short esters with short esters, and long's with long's. otherwise, it just gets confusing.

and like kwantam said, HCG is too cheap to leave out.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

i'd keep the prop at 100mg EOD. 8 weeks of each will be a great cycle. as for the eq, i don't believe it to be worth it, simply because it takes so long for eq to kick in. 6 weeks or so last i heard. not to mention it takes a couple weeks for the eq to clear for PCT to start. unless you have boldenone prop/ace, then it's a different story.

K.I.S.S. = keep the short esters with short esters, and long's with long's. otherwise, it just gets confusing.

and like kwantam said, HCG is too cheap to leave out.
    thanks ya'll. Would it be ok to use ultra hot in place of hcg/proviron since my tren and prop dosages are farely low?
  15. New Member

nah hcg is the best insurance policy max32.....especially on tren as it shuts down harder than even deca....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

thanks ya'll. Would it be ok to use ultra hot in place of hcg/proviron since my tren and prop dosages are farely low?
    truth be told, a lot of guys don't use HCG on short cycles such as the one you have planned out. most save HCG for 12 weeks or more. so, is it necessary? not at all. would it be nice? yup. personally, i run it and plan to continue running it with every cycle. my nuts are my friends.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. opinions on cycle
    By skrewler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 11:54 PM
  2. Need opinions on cycle I am planning
    By Vipersg123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 08:11 AM
  3. Opinion on cycle
    By SteelEntity in forum Cycle Info