Strength

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Im looking for a strength cycle for the 1st time. No prior experience with gear or phs. Been lifting for around 5 years diet is incheck. Just want to increase strength as much as possible.
From what i ve read TEST and tren are the best for strength is there a cycle that can involve the 2 like:
1-10 Test E 500mg a week
1-10 Tren 50mg ed
12-16 nolva
1-12 HCG 500ius a week

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Im looking for a strength cycle for the 1st time. No prior experience with gear or phs. Been lifting for around 5 years diet is incheck. Just want to increase strength as much as possible.
From what i ve read TEST and tren are the best for strength is there a cycle that can involve the 2 like:
1-10 Test E 500mg a week
1-10 Tren 50mg ed
12-16 nolva
1-12 HCG 500ius a week
It's undeniable that test/tren will make you strong as ****. Having said that, have a care about running it for your first cycle; tren sides can be pretty damn nasty.

The cycle you've proposed isn't bad, but I'd modify it in a few ways. First, no reason to pincushion yourself, just shoot the tren ace EOD. Second, 10 weeks of tren is on the high side for a first cycle. I'd only do 8 weeks of it. Also, I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record here, but put a short test ester in there at the end.

A more conservative option is to wait for a future cycle on the tren and just run a nice simple test cycle with an optional superdrol kickstart. You should see excellent results off this cycle, and it will serve as an excellent induction into the dark side. :smite:

-kwantam

S.C.

Awards
I'd seriously warn you not to go with tren for you first cycle. Do a test only, it will increase your strength also. Your strength will react to anything at the moment. Or, if you want to do, do a test/anavar. Anavar has great strength properties with very little sides.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
What test E or Prop? Also i should def stay away from the tren? One more ques is there anything else i can add with the TEST for good strength besides anavar?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If run alone, Test E or cypionate would be the proper choice. Prop can be kind of painful and ED or EOD sticks might get annoying.

Personally, if I ran Test E alone as a strength cycle, I would be sorely disappointed in the results. My personal choice would be to stack some orals along with test if you really are set on avoiding tren.

For example, I might kickstart it with Dbol or Superdrol and run M5AA or some other pure androgen either preworkout or for a set duration later in the cycle. The prohormones I have found to be excellent strength compounds, even in comparison to some standard AAS.

Basically, I say if you want a strength cycle, run strength compounds (with test as a base).

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Test only or Test/Dbol (or some other kickstarter) are probably the two most often recommended first cycles around regardless of what your goals are. Most are saying stay away from the Tren to avoid the negative side effects.

Sides with Tren vary a lot between individuals. I for example get very few side effects. The more compounds you use the more sides you may get and sometimes it can be tough to tell what compound produces what result/side effect.

bigman420

Awards
i'd go with test E/dbol, with a little test prop or cyp at the end

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a bottle of 1ad would it be possible to run it with TEST E throughout the cycle or get dbol or SD?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Ok I can see the logical reasoning behind test prop at the end of a cycle. But test cyp at the end of a test E cycle doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. There is very little difference really but Cyp does have a slightly longer half life than E if I'm not mistaken and therefore would slow recovery post cycle, correct?

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
No clue. I have a bottle of 1ad would it be possible to run it with TEST E throughout the cycle or get dbol or SD?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Um why? The point of running short esters at the end of the cycle is so it clears out quickly and doesn't hang around into PCT...

Did you mean suspension? Can't figure otu what you meant.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
isnt suspension suppose to be really painful and 2 injections a day due to the short half lifes?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could run 1-Test and Test E. I would kick start using Dbol or Superdrol and wait to start the 1-Test until maybe week 3-5 or so and run it until the end of your cycle. You may want a period of having only Test E in your system to evaluate its effects.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anything with prop in it may hurt. Going with a blend of test esters including prop, may yield a bit more pain. No need to get a blend for this cycle though. Completely unnecessary imo. The brand you get is important when it comes to prop. I hear great things about Viromone. I am using Red Dragon Labs now and it is not bad at all, but not painless either.

I can't think of anything you would have to inject twice a day. ED or EOD is as frequent as needed. Prop can easily be done EOD. I think the 1/2 life is 4.5 days or so.

S.C.

Awards
Actually, I said not to go with tren not just because of the bad side effects but because this is your first cycle and you have had no prior experience, it is a dangerous compound to use and the side effects might freak you out for a first cycle (not enough experience).

By the way, with your (lack of) knowledge I would not begin using. Try researching more, seriously.

Strength steroids (generally):

1. Tren
2. Anadrol
3. Anavar
4. Halo
5. Cheque Drops

Last two are not to be messed with unless you want to buy a new liver.

Tren and anadrol can both have unusually strong side effects while anavar is on the opposite side of the spectrum with unusually light sides. Anavar is absolutely perfect to be coupled with test and run as a first cycle. I would do this for a cycle and then move on to anadrol and then tren. For more info on tren, search for "The Tren Thread" which I started over on bb.com forums, it has over a hundred replies on the drug and I am sure you will learn everything you need to know about it from that thread and Big Cats profile. You'll learn of the serious sides that a beginner should not be experiencing.

I wish you a well thought out and succesful cycle! :)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I haven't actually used tren so this is pure speculation. But if you read Big Cats profile of tren he gives it a lot of praise and names it as a usefull steroid for beginners and experienced users alike.

"The beauty of trenbolone is that its one steroid that has it all : Its highly effective in its own, provides all lean gains which are fairly easy to maintain and isn't very prone to cause side-effects."

2pac

my fav strenght cycle is a gram of test cyp a week, 200 mg deca (does wonder for my joints)for 12 weeks, and then 6 weeks from a meet (im a competitive powerlifter with my elite in the 308's) i add in tren at 100mg eod......rb