Ventroglute

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20170623_055102~2.jpg

Is this the correct area. Think I found it but wanna check before I try it. Otherwise gonna stick to the glute itself

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bit hard to tell from that pic, is that crease your gut and your leg is going down to the left? If so then yes thats the general area. If that circled area flexes, protrudes and basically gets hard (!) when that leg moves out to the side, I think you have it.

Another way to confirm: top/side of hip bone where its sharpish, go down from there about an inch or so toward femur hip/ball joint.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bit hard to tell from that pic, is that crease your gut and your leg is going down to the left? If so then yes thats the general area. If that circled area flexes, protrudes and basically gets hard (!) when that leg moves out to the side, I think you have it.

Another way to confirm: top/side of hip bone where its sharpish, go down from there about an inch or so toward femur hip/ball joint.
Yes thats where my stomach and leg meet going down to the left, and yes the circled part flexes out. Thanks.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as that area is soft when there is no flexion occuring, sounds like youve got it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Place your thumb on your hip bone while standing up.. Go about 2" down and you will feel a small muscle. That is your ventro-glute. Its a great muscle to pin. No more than 2cc.

Canambrah

Awards
Lie on your side and lift your leg straight up.
Use your fingers to feel where the muscle tenses under the hip bone. About 1 1/2 - 2" below the bone. Google ventrogluteal
Ventro is the best.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got thanks everyone. Definetly gonna try this next time. As hitting the glute gets hard after some time

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:wtf:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you google ventrogluteal it shows you EXACTLY where to stick it.

But it doesn't really matter. Guys get all caught up in where they stick it. It really doesn't matter.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you google ventrogluteal it shows you EXACTLY where to stick it.

But it doesn't really matter. Guys get all caught up in where they stick it. It really doesn't matter.
Thats the beauty (and curse) of wisdom and experience though brah. Youve been sticking it for years, so it easy as p1ss for you. I have an instinctual prejudice against delts and lats. Fuk that sh1t. But I know, I fukn know, if I got motivated enough to actually properly research how and where to hit those bitches, Id likely be sweet as. But, unknown + needles = irrationally scary.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the beauty (and curse) of wisdom and experience though brah. Youve been sticking it for years, so it easy as p1ss for you. I have an instinctual prejudice against delts and lats. Fuk that sh1t. But I know, I fukn know, if I got motivated enough to actually properly research how and where to hit those bitches, Id likely be sweet as. But, unknown + needles is irrationally scary.
Word I can agree to that. Now I just poke the needle around an area until I find a spot that hurts the least. Before I was pretty careful.

Right now I'm hitting 3 areas, each injection, 7cc total split up, so I ain't got time to be worrying if it's exactly right. Ya know?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've always done glutes but it tends to get a bit harder to stick there after a while. So I was just looking for a new and easier place to stick. Cause my wife wont do it she hates needles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Whacked Anabolics 14
chocolatemilk Anabolics 25
Anabolics 5
cftcft Anabolics 3