JBoneke

Awards
Total test:
422(240-950 ng/dl)

Free test:
13.5(4.06-15.6 ng/dl)

Estradiol:
39(5.4-65.9 pg/ml

I inject about 70 mg of cypionate every 5 days.
My total T is kinda low and free T is pretty good.
Estradiol levels are sort of in the middle.
Dont feel great.
What would you guys think? This is pretty much my first blood work. My total T concerns me. From the ranges of Free T and estrodiol that appears pretty good. Should i be concerned or maybe tweak anything?

Also i crashed E about 2 months ago using exemestane. Way over did it. I Felt aweful but am recovering slowly. Could that have something to do with 422 total T?
thanks for your time.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When was the blood drawn relative to your last/next pin?

Im unsure if youre self-administering or working with a doc but Id probably consider doing your test dose as a twice per weeker (once every 3.5 days approx). Could make all the difference. Maybe.

JBoneke

Awards
When was the blood drawn relative to your last/next pin?

Im unsure if youre self-administering or working with a doc but Id probably consider doing your test dose as a twice per weeker (once every 3.5 days approx). Could make all the difference. Maybe.
It was taken a half hour before next injection.
Yeah I was thinking of maybe like 60 every 4 days or something.
My free T is high in the higher part of range though. Just the low total testosterone total concerns me. What's don't know how this makes sense.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt worry about the TT number, if that measure is a trough like you indicate. The more important number, for trt, is free test anyway.

However, numbers aside, the issue is you "dont feel great". Is this because of concern over numbers, or are you genuinely feeling crappy (libido/energy/etc)? If the latter, is it all the time or just leading up to your next pin?

I think youll find going to a more regular pinning protocol will produce lower peaks, but also higher troughs. Your "average" likely wont increase, but youll have "tighter" levels.

Also, its unclear if youve settled on an AI protocol since your e2 crash.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Total test:
422(240-950 ng/dl)

Free test:
13.5(4.06-15.6 ng/dl)

Estradiol:
39(5.4-65.9 pg/ml

I inject about 70 mg of cypionate every 5 days.
My total T is kinda low and free T is pretty good.
Estradiol levels are sort of in the middle.
Dont feel great.
What would you guys think? This is pretty much my first blood work. My total T concerns me. From the ranges of Free T and estrodiol that appears pretty good. Should i be concerned or maybe tweak anything?

Also i crashed E about 2 months ago using exemestane. Way over did it. I Felt aweful but am recovering slowly. Could that have something to do with 422 total T?
thanks for your time.
Are you on legit trt prescribed by endo ? Or you doing this on your own

JBoneke

Awards
I wouldnt worry about the TT number, if that measure is a trough like you indicate. The more important number, for trt, is free test anyway.

However, numbers aside, the issue is you "dont feel great". Is this because of concern over numbers, or are you genuinely feeling crappy (libido/energy/etc)? If the latter, is it all the time or just leading up to your next pin?

I think youll find going to a more regular pinning protocol will produce lower peaks, but also higher troughs. Your "average" likely wont increase, but youll have "tighter" levels.

Also, its unclear if youve settled on an AI protocol since your e2 crash.
thanks
feeling crappy because of crash but the total numbers aren't helping menatally. i'm staying away from AIs. probably shouldn't need any on a 60-70 mg dose anyway right? just want to keep it simple.

JBoneke

Awards
Are you on legit trt prescribed by endo ? Or you doing this on your own
its all dr prescribed. i was on 80/5 days but that turned out to be a little much without an AI. i cant believe what a fine line it can be to find right frequency and amout.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks
feeling crappy because of crash but the total numbers aren't helping menatally. i'm staying away from AIs. probably shouldn't need any on a 60-70 mg dose anyway right? just want to keep it simple.
Your protocol has produced near perfect ancillary-free physiological-level results. Don't mess with a thing.

JBoneke

Awards
Your protocol has produced near perfect ancillary-free physiological-level results. Don't mess with a thing.
thanks David. l'm just not happy with total T. That will bother me just thinking about it. i'm probably gonna do 60mg cypionate every 4 days. I remember when I did 60 every 5 days my total T was 752 on day 3. Must really fall off fast. I have a feeling on day 4 my total T would be right where I want it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do as you will but I assure you (I have TRT experience for nearly 10 yrs) any increase to your total is indistinguishable physically and irrelevant as it is bound and can potentiate aromatization and...round and round...AI...crushed E2...yada, yada, yada... ;)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going by your numbers, the only reason youd want to change anything is if your current protocol has you feeling sh1tty. Physiologically, not psychologically.

Again, your TT is a trough reading, its your lowest point. And its a mid range value. Which means all the days preceding it will be higher. Perspective: natty guys who do draws in the morning are getting peak readings.

If your TT value bothers you, do a reading two days post pin. I guarantee youll feel much better. And that reading would be a more accurate comparison to a natty reading (timing wise).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinkin the same thing.

Estrogen is decent
Free T is ideal
Total T is far from dangerous and actually appears to be what I'd expect most men to be at in their mid 30's to mid 40's...

Most people need twice the TT to get his Free T and estrogen results...

I'd just move on to enhancing my GH levels and locking in consistent sleep and diet and enjoy the benefits of teenage Free T levels again.

But then again, I just prefer to run about 700mg/wk to get that effect :)

Also, and I could be wrong, but given that the total amount of Testosterone in the body is a FIXED amount, Inwould assume to to have more of TT wiuld likely mean less of E and FT, and vice versa. It makes sense that his FT is high, meaning the non-active T that is bound up is lower. While his estrogen is certainly not bottomed out, I would think the moderate E levels coupled with the very high Free T levels would easily explain the lower TT reading, not to mention that he took this test at the lowest point in his trough. My estimation would be that if he tested again several hours after his 70mg dose, we'd see a much higher number of Total T vs. Free T...

Thoughts? Seeing all of this has encouraged me to grab my Stingled Nettle from the cupboard. :)

JBoneke

Awards
thanks guys. you guys are smart. that's why I posted this. i'll probably leave it alone then. I really appreciate your time.
is that odd though to have high free T with kind of low total T?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys. you guys are smart. that's why I posted this. i'll probably leave it alone then. I really appreciate your time.
is that odd though to have high free T with kind of low total T?
Odd? I don't know. Desirable? Yes. I'm guessing it's because you may have low end SHBG which is a good thing.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is, as part of an overall picture. And your TT is fine, as a trough measure. Plus, when you consider it in context with your free-t and e2...your numbers are great.