sleep on cycle

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
question: i know while on ph's, some might have trouble falling asleep or stay asleep after they are knocked out. (of course my first night of sleep after my first appliction resulted in trouble falling asleep and only pounded out 5.5-6 hrs or so)...but im not tired. is this normal that one feels awake, even after a short length of sleep?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I am always more tired with the more sleep I get. You want ot get at least 8 hrs sleep. The more the better that is when you build muscle.... When on I try to get at least 9 hrs(1 extra to fall asleep cause all I can hear is my heart).. Talk to ya[/color]

DaddyR

Awards
I couldn't stay asleep at all last night. This was my 2nd night after starting T-1 Pro at the "insane" dosage. I was up every hour and a half or so, all night. Of course it was Halloween and maybe the horror movies I watched had somewhat of an impact.

At least for now, I feel VERY energetic. I'm sure that'll change in a while once the nads shut down.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yup...same deal. more than waking up every couple of hours, i just had an ass time trying to get to sleep. im usually a dude that can lay down and be out within 10 minutes. im sure ill get use to it and have my sleep become close to normal.

bigbadboss101

Awards
It gets better as time passes.  At least that's how it was for me.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
It gets better as time passes.  At least that's how it was for me.
good to hear. ya i aint too worried. (but today...i had nothing to do in the afternoon and usually thats nap time. but couldnt)

DaddyR

Awards
I had no trouble falling asleep. Nor getting back to sleep. I just kept waking up. I wonder if it's causing me to shed some of the water I gained as I loaded Creatine? 'Cause I was feeling kind of bloated. We'll see what transpires over the next few days.

Sean

Awards
I've never had any trouble going to sleep on a cycle. Is the elevated blood pressure responsible for the insomnia?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it is the blood pressure, because fina jacks mine, and yet, I sleep like the dead on my cycle..except for the night sweats when they come along. Sleeplessness during a cycle..has never been an issue for me.

bigbadboss101

Awards
The first dozen nights when I first started I couldn't sleep, and was constantly thirsty.  That went away after a while, but sleepiness in the afternoon still exists.