4/Epi/Derma for base (and solo)?

Eight

Eight

Awards
I've searched and I've read... And the more I've searched and read, the more indecisive I've become. :) So whilst I apologise for this thread, I'd really appreciate some input.

I'm trying to get some plans in for early next year. Not sure what I'll be running, but strength and performance are going to be top priorities - and this is, no doubt, going to mean a test base.

I really don't want to run two products that I've never used before at the same time. Especially not in those particular months.

But with my next cycle all set, I won't have a lot of time afterwards to run a test of the test. And, If I'm going to run one solo for as short a period as I can, I'd still like to get something out of it.

So I was wondering: of the options for a test base (thinking 4-andro, epi-andro, or dermacrine) would any of them provide any significant benefit if run for say 4 weeks? Not too bothered about the expense of running a high dosage if required.

Ta.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd just pick 1, if cutting is more your goal use epi, a little extra size use 4-andro(not much size) dermacrine is awesome but for best effect need 6pumps a day and will need 2 bottles. Same with epi if you run it right(1000mg)

Eight

Eight

Awards
I'd just pick 1
Whoops. Didn't mean to imply that I was thinking of using all three at the same time :)

Basically, in Feb/March I'll be running something (don't know what) and will probably need a test base to avoid lethargy. Must avoid it on this occasion.

So whatever that base is to be, I want to run it solo first to make sure I'm ok. But in an ideal world, I'd make some progress on that solo run too.

Not really going to be trying to put on size... but, for example, let's say I'd get nothing out of running 4-andro on its own, but would get something out of dermacrine (even if either would work as a base next year) then I'd probably opt for the dermacrine.

Does that make sense? I may be babbling incoherently at this point. :D

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Whoops. Didn't mean to imply that I was thinking of using all three at the same time :)

Basically, in Feb/March I'll be running something (don't know what) and will probably need a test base to avoid lethargy. Must avoid it on this occasion.

So whatever that base is to be, I want to run it solo first to make sure I'm ok. But in an ideal world, I'd make some progress on that solo run too.

Not really going to be trying to put on size... but, for example, let's say I'd get nothing out of running 4-andro on its own, but would get something out of dermacrine (even if either would work as a base next year) then I'd probably opt for the dermacrine.

I would say the base would depend upon what you are running, so you need to get that figured out first.

If you try to run 4 or EpiAndro solo for a month, I would say you would not get much out of it and I'm guessing you will still need to PCT. As far as dermacrine, I'm not sure because I don't have any experience with it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Ya I know that, just pick 1 of the 3, any will do

Eight

Eight

Awards
I would say the base would depend upon what you are running, so you need to get that figured out first.
It'd certainly help, I can see. :)

There's a good chance it'll be something dry. Maybe halo. But at this point, I really don't know. Need to find something that's going to give me the maximum amount of strength and recovery; not overly concerned with mass; and that won't kill my cardio.

Argh. Decisions decisions.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Actually... A dry PH/AAS would count out epi-andro as a base right? If memory serves, that's dry too?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Actually... A dry PH/AAS would count out epi-andro as a base right? If memory serves, that's dry too?
Yes it would. I would go with Epistane and 4 Andro. That's what I'm planning on this fall.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What u mean by dodgy? Trest epistane is great but not a first cycle, 100mg td trest and 30-40 epistane will get you big and strong, need a pharma ai and the epistane will help too. Have a really good PCT setup cus trest will shut you down fast and hard.

Eight

Eight

Awards
What u mean by dodgy?
I guess I was wondering if you winked because it has hideous sides or something.

But I understand now. It sounds a bit hardcore for me. I've got pharma stuff etc but as Feb/Mar will only be my third cycle, I'll probably go for something a little easier. :)