Mk2886 named "Osterine" by Chem Tek Lab

Underwater

Awards
Mk2886 named "Osterine" by Bio-Gen Innovations

So I went to my local supplement store to pick up some SARMS. They provided my legit LGD and then this weird bottle of Mk2866 Ostarine except it is spelled "Osterine". The dosage on the back provides that you should take 3 pills daily in even hour intervals. I've been on this for 2 weeks with LGD for a bulk and I've gotten no side effects but the dosage is 20MG PER CAPSULE.

It seemed off at first but my "experienced" friend said that it was fine. What the hell is this stuff and is this legit? Someone help bc I don't know what the f*** I am taking right now.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Can you post pics? I'd like to see this.

60 mg of ostarine per day is a lot... probably a complete waste and more likely to kill your HPTA. General consensus seems to be that there's no extra benefit above 20-25 mg. I ran 30 mg ED for a bit and don't think it worked any better than when I was running 15 mg.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:gotsearch ?

Way too much info to respond.

Underwater

Awards
2S 3 (4 CYANOPHENOXY) N [4 CYANO 3 (TRIFLUOROMETHYL) PHENYL) 2 METHYLPROPANMIDE
20MG

N METHYL D ASPARTIC ACID
10MG

5A HYDROXY LA OPENING
20MG

Underwater

Awards
I can PM u a link but I need 100 posts to post one

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That nomenclature is definitely ostarine. Doesnt guarantee that ostarine is actually in the bottle, of course.

They prolly tweaked the spelling to try and thwart FDA filters lol

Eight

Eight

Awards
Lot of stuff in that. Must be big caps. :)

I don't mean to sound patronising, but are you sure it doesn't say something like "serving size: 3 caps" and "take 1 serving daily..."? In which case, the stated ingredients are sometimes per serving, not per capsule.

Underwater

Awards
Lot of stuff in that. Must be big caps. :)

I don't mean to sound patronising, but are you sure it doesn't say something like "serving size: 3 caps" and "take 1 serving daily..."? In which case, the stated ingredients are sometimes per serving, not per capsule.
What I read off was the supplement facts stating that is in One capsule. The suggested serving size in the Directions is "Normal suggestion is 3 capsules per day in 3 even hourly doses" the thing is I've been doing this dosage about 8 days now. I don't feel different

Eight

Eight

Awards
I don't recall reading anything from people taking that much. If it's legit, I can't imagine it's a good idea but I really don't know.

Have you got Nolva/Clomid and AI ready in case this all goes seriously pear shaped?

Underwater

Awards
Yes I got a PCT. Should I just 2 two to be safe and keep it 40MG?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Found a couple of references to this stuff on the Internet, but no consensus as to whether it's legit or whether taking the stated dosage is sensible.

If it were me taking that kind of dosage, I'd probably stop... or search AM for every thread with the keywords SERM and AI, and then buy every single pharma-grade product mentioned.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Yes I got a PCT. Should I just 2 two to be safe and keep it 40MG?
I'm my opinion, which honestly isn't worth much (I'd wait for smarter, more experienced people to chime in), yes. 40 mg of whatever it is, is clearly going to be safer than 60 mg. But if one cap is actually providing 20 mg of ostarine, I'd probably try just one per day.

Underwater

Awards
I'm my opinion, which honestly isn't worth much (I'd wait for smarter, more experienced people to chime in), yes. 40 mg of whatever it is, is clearly going to be safer than 60 mg. But if one cap is actually providing 20 mg of ostarine, I'd probably try just one per day.
Thank you very much for your help. Atleast my LGD is legit :/

Eight

Eight

Awards
No problem. Wish there was more I could do to help, but am pretty much out of ideas at this point.

Underwater

Awards
The name of it was wrong. It is actually Bio Gen Innovations

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Osta doesn't really start to kick in until week 6 ish anyway. So 8 days in you won't feel much of anything. It's not Superdrol or MSten. You won't feel it after three days.

Ostarine has a long enough half life that you can do one dosage per day. Do the 20 mg once per day for a couple weeks (4ish) and see how you're sitting. Osta is mild. I've never felt much on it. Pretty much a waste of money imo.
Another way to see if it's bunk is to run it and then check your bloods.

Also running LGD and osta at the same time is pointless as they both prefer the same receptors. Run one or the other.