How long can you use Clomid and/or Nolvadex?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
How long?

FOR RESEARCH PURPOUSES ONLY! Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Longer than your posts have been.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Longer than your posts have been.
We all need to stop responding to him. It's some kind of weird attention thing he's looking for. Like the YouTube idiots who think there cool when there comments have the most likes. This guy wants the most responces

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, depends on what youre using them for.

For example, if using them as a food source, not very long.

A door stop? Or toothpaste? Not very effective.

I havent researched what theyd be like used as missiles in a war though, so that ones still open for debate.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
We all need to stop responding to him. It's some kind of weird attention thing he's looking for. Like the YouTube idiots who think there cool when there comments have the most likes. This guy wants the most responces
i want answers to my question, how long can you safely use clomid/nolvadex. forexample in pct

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i want answers to my question, how long can you safely use clomid/nolvadex. forexample in pct
You know what clomid is used for outside of PCT scenarios?

^rhetorical

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You know what clomid is used for outside of PCT scenarios?

^rhetorical
fertility medicine for women,

how long can it be used by men for pct purpouses.. can you get immune if you use it to long? (less effect permanently)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You can't handle the truth!
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

I know this, but its still important to be educated

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

You missed it man.... just flew right over your head

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is some kind of sickness. Why can't I just stop opening these threads?? It's like looking at a fat girls boobs.....I don't want to look, but then I do anyway. WTF is wrong with me??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The op has the sickness not you. Your all just sheep now and he is your Shepard.

O **** he got me too, hopefully I get picked off by a wolf and put outta my misery

hanslifts

Awards

You still can't handle the truth!!! Or the crazy life called life! Ya sicko!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il bet next my paycheck this guy is a sociopath that lives in his mom's basement.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heyboy how old are you? Literally all your questions can be answered a lot easier from a google search.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid?
Until you are pregnant.

Nolva?
Until your breast cancer is gone.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Il bet next my paycheck this guy is a sociopath that lives in his mom's basement.
I guess the verdict is in - I am not a sociopath. It's not effective or productive not to be nice. It would undermine the goals I want to achieve on any given day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the verdict is in - I am not a sociopath. It's not effective or productive not to be nice. It would undermine the goals I want to achieve on any given day.
Being prolonged time on clomid turns every sociopath into a princess. How much longer will you stay on it heyboy?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Being prolonged time on clomid turns every sociopath into a princess. How much longer will you stay on it heyboy?
Behaving like a princess is work. It's not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It's more about how you are inside.

I'm not a pretty princess, and I'm aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that's when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I'm not necessarily the good sociopath.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behaving like a princess is work. It's not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It's more about how you are inside.

I'm not a pretty princess, and I'm aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that's when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I'm not necessarily the good sociopath.
Guess I found you:

;)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Guess I found you:

;)
Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 to 14 years consecutively Clomid can be ingested unless you want to inject it into your body then 1 to 9 years.