Epistane mid cycle break?

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Three weeks into Epistane cycle and delivery of second bottle has been delayed ( should have ordered weeks ago I know) by the time it arrives it will be three days since last dose. Should I scrap this cycle and go straight to Pct or would carrying on once it arrives for two more weeks like planned be good to go? Tia

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Carry on and stretch the minimum dosage possible to span that 3 day break. So maybe spread the last 2 days of current bottle to last the 3 day gap

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately I took last dose yesterday and stretched out one days into 2 already,and it's looking like arriving tomorrow, delivery was meant to be 2-3 days it's been 7 already. Been on 30mg ed for 3 weeks was going to bump up to 40 for final week

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. Obviously sucks to dip down in dosage for bit, but nothing bad will happen. Just crush it for the final part of the cycle and you'll be great!!!! How'd the cycle treat ya...I'm going to do epistane for the first time in about 1 month

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Been great so far nothing spectacular as far as strength but from what others have said 3 weeks plus is when it really shines I'm almost certain in week 2 my workouts were better than usual but that could be in my head,I seem to have lost some body fat at least from a visual point of view because I can see obliques and top part of abs like never before and veins are popping all day I have always been quite vascular but I have big ones running down from shoulder to forearm right now which looks sweet. Zero side effects I have done a bp check each week and hasn't changed at all.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Another thing I have upped my carb intake not ****ty carbs just fruit and rice and things like that, usually around 100-150g and I'm at least double that right now just because I'm hungrier than normal and don't fancy a meat or eggs at night. This hasn't had any negative effects as far as holding more water so I'm guessing this could be something to do with the epistane

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be fine. Obviously sucks to dip down in dosage for bit, but nothing bad will happen. Just crush it for the final part of the cycle and you'll be great!!!! How'd the cycle treat ya...I'm going to do epistane for the first time in about 1 month
Epistane is good stuff, the gains are pretty damn easy to keep since they are lean and personally, I started getting some strength and weight within the first few days, which also happened to me on nanodrol