RPN Havoc dosage question

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I am going to keep this kinda short. Just want some experienced advice on dosage for Havoc. I am considering doing a 6 week cycle at 30/30/30/40/40/40. PCT Nolva and all support supplements during and after. I either screwed my endocrine system up a long time ago when I was 22 when I ran Tren Xtreme with no support or PCT twice (I know it was dumb, dont need any **** for it now) or I just do not produce enough test naturally so I am on TRT at 100mg/week Test Cyp.
I am more experienced now and have ran a few cycles over the past few years the right way. Never able to kick start my own bodies ability to product test above anything more than 260ish., even with Clomid.
My 2 questions are, does my dosage for 6 weeks of Epi look good and since I am on TRT is the Nolva necessary? Could I get by with a AI like Exemestane instead since I already have that on hand?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see this so much and it just seems like common sense to me, how can you PCT if your still on test? Trt is for the long run and you can't PCT on cycle. Run the havoc and continue your trt, dose looks fine, maybe bump test up during those 6 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep. What he said. No PCT needed. Just make sure you run extra organ support when taking orals. TUDCA, NAC, no alcohol.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Cycle looks greatas long as you add liver+ and consider updosing your test. Exem is great, you won't have much esrto issues, but it will stop any that start. get those gainz

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
Thanks for the help everyone. I thought I did thorough enough research but it never hurts to ask.
I would up my dose of test but it is prescribed to me and refill times are controlled so if I took more at any time, I would have to go without it for a few weeks until I could refill again so I feel that will do more harm then good. Will definitely be running cycle support (Ar1macare Pro) and not really a drinker so got the liver covered. If there is anything else please let me know.
Thanks again.
This will be my first cycle while on test so I am interested to see what happens. Looking to lean out while added a bit of mass.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No pct required as everyone else stated; increasing the test dosage would be pretty good if you could manage to do so somehow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3