Enhanced athlete ligandrol(LGD 4033) legit?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if this is a reputable source and product. I'm an just starting a cycle of ten mg a day 2 5 mg pills before bed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say legit but over prized.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started the cycle two days ago, I just want to see if others have used it and know if it's real. I'm also taking 500 mg super-epi by olympus Labs but not until month 2

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started the cycle two days ago, I just want to see if others have used it and know if it's real. I'm also taking 500 mg super-epi by olympus Labs but not until month 2
I was just wondering. You are asking after having already bought it.
It should be legit and may take time to kick in.
Personally, I stick to either "time proven" brands -or buy bulk powder, encapsulating myself.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the reference from someone on here so I trusted there advice I'm just double checking. And I'm only worried because it is capsuled, just liquid was twice as much.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'm using their ostamuscle right now...I'm on day 20, and cutting, but getting stronger and more hard and get great pumps. It seems to be working pretty well actually like 2 days I said to myself this **** is starting to kick in....anyways, yea I trust EA. They're legit.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never tried ea, i just hate them because tony is biased and extremely annoying. He reminds me of dylan gemelli

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried ea, i just hate them because tony is biased and extremely annoying. He reminds me of dylan gemelli
Dylan gemelli is the worst...... I see the similarity, but oddly enough I respect Tony lol

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I've been following both tony and dilan.

I saw an interview of Tony and the Guerrilla Chemist. Tony claims that sarms are better at higher doses meanwhile the guerrilla chemist guy knows sarms are better at lower doses and he backs up his reason. Obviously Tony is only trying to sell his products.

And the other hand, Dilan is always trying to trash other sources and for some strange reason this other guys Rick always replies after Dylan backing him up.

I think sarms have a lot of potential but I haven't gotten into it for the same reason, i havent found a good source yet.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Did you run the epi month 2? And did it help? I am starting epi with my lgd cycle tomorrow. I am at week 4 of 8

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly don't know who either of them are��
Dylan started the bs about sarms only being legit if they are in liquid that you referred to in post #9 so indirectly you've heard of him.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Dylan started the bs about sarms only being legit if they are in liquid that you referred to in post #9 so indirectly you've heard of him.
I started on the ISARMS forums in Feb with Dylan. I was new to any form of anabolic compounds. I can't say enough about this guy...they repeated all SARMS except theirs are fake so much, they all believe it. Not to mention if you ask about sides, rather than get help, You get an immediate flood of "what's your source" and "you have a prohoromone, you are in SERIOUS trouble" fear mongering followed by a link to $300+ in PCT liquids...Ugh.

They very well may be legit SARMS, but that forum is a dangerous gang encouraging 3-5 SARMS first cycle, no sides!!!...Which "would" make me question...what's the real dose in there.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started on the ISARMS forums in Feb with Dylan. I was new to any form of anabolic compounds. I can't say enough about this guy...they repeated all SARMS except theirs are fake so much, they all believe it. Not to mention if you ask about sides, rather than get help, You get an immediate flood of "what's your source" and "you have a prohoromone, you are in SERIOUS trouble" fear mongering followed by a link to $300+ in PCT liquids...Ugh.

They very well may be legit SARMS, but that forum is a dangerous gang encouraging 3-5 SARMS first cycle, no sides!!!...Which "would" make me question...what's the real dose in there.
 Man you're 100% right I been on that forum (only checking it out). Couldn't agree with you more

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's called lining your pockets with the money of morons. I'm glad you saw through their garbage. I rep for a research company but would never tell someone liquids were superior to caps and no sides etc....wouldn't be able to sleep at night with that on my conscious

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According to ISARMS they are the only legit (sarmsx) provider of sarms on the planet. Ha. Their stuff is legit but underdosed in my opinion. Its also ridiculously over priced because people pay it. When people stop paying it they will lower prices.

I have found EA to be reputable and legit. For LGD at least