Ostarine and Cardarine Stack

nincompoop

Awards
Hey guys I decided that I want to do a bulking and recomping cycle with sarms. I plan on running ostarine 20mg for 56 days and cardarine 20mg for 45 days. I have taken ostarine before and took 10mg for 8 weeks. I also have Up Test, a test booster for 50 days.

I am wondering whether i should take them at once or take ostarine and lean bulk then cut with cardarine. Would stacking ostarine and cardarine together make a recomping cycle preferable?

Eight

Eight

Awards
I don't think ostarine is going to help you bulk much - people say it's more for cutting, and, although I made some gains on it, I'm inclined to agree.

And I really don't see cardarine alone being much use for a recomp. I'm running it at the minute and am starting to believe in its ability to improve cardio, but as a muscle builder (or preserver), I doubt it.

Edit: Also, if you go straight from bulking with a SARM to recomping without, you might run into low T issues stealing your gains. Would have to be very, very careful with your protein and calorie intake I'd imagine.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do not stack osta with cardarine.

Cardarine can cause liver fibrosis if taken with anything that can negatively
effect the liver. There is a study showing this. Its because cardarine has the
ability to repair the liver, and this repair is done on a cellular level, so by
stacking it with something that can cause the liver stress, it has been shown
that cardarine with cause liver fibrosis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519722/

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do not stack osta with cardarine.

Cardarine can cause liver fibrosis if taken with anything that can negatively
effect the liver. There is a study showing this. Its because cardarine has the
ability to repair the liver, and this repair is done on a cellular level, so by
stacking it with something that can cause the liver stress, it has been shown
that cardarine with cause liver fibrosis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519722/

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting stuff Vu. Thanks for posting.
I posted about this last year in an OL Thread, and many guys were unaware of this danger
because Cardarine has been show to help the liver. But this is only when taken solo.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I posted about this last year in an OL Thread, and many guys were unaware of this danger...
Never saw this report while I was researching cardarine (probably skipped the thread here where you posted it), so it's good to get a few reposts going.

Thankfully, I'm pretty sure nothing else I'm taking stresses the liver.

Last edited:
HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Hmmm... didn't think Ostarine (or any sarm for that matter) had potential for liver damage which goes against why they were created in the first place: the benefits of AAS minus the sides. Interesting. Currently running both at Ostarine and Cardarine at the moment and getting a sick recomp out of them so can't say I wanna stop hahaha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm... didn't think Ostarine (or any sarm for that matter) had potential for liver damage which goes against why they were created in the first place: the benefits of AAS minus the sides. Interesting. Currently running both at Ostarine and Cardarine at the moment and getting a sick recomp out of them so can't say I wanna stop hahaha
I didnt say Ostarine could cause liver damage. It will elevate liver enzymes like
almost anything synthetic will.

But it can cause damage is stacked with Cardarine because Cardarine is regenerative in nature,
and causes a breakdown at the cellular level, so if there is any strain on the
liver (which even Osta can cause), it could potentially cause Liver Fibrosis.