is this LEGIT mk677?

farshad

Banned
Awards
search ´´2 x MK 677 Ibutamoren 99% pure 120caps/15mg each cap by ZONE X LABS´´ on EBAY UK , is this legit mk-677?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could be legit, it could not; Best bet is to always go with reputable companies rather than taking the risk

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't buy that off eBay....

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a few sources from ebay though not ZONE X LAB. Never bought any which turned out to be bunk. I say give it a try. You'll know pretty soon if you have legit MK or not. The most potent I found on ebay is the IRC powder raw ibutamoren.

farshad

Banned
Awards
I've tried a few sources from ebay though not ZONE X LAB. Never bought any which turned out to be bunk. I say give it a try. You'll know pretty soon if you have legit MK or not. The most potent I found on ebay is the IRC powder raw ibutamoren.
I messaged the seller asking him how do I know if its real mk677 or scam? he replied back with ''scam :)´´.. dunno if its supposed to be sarcasm or whatever. I tried the mk677 by Sportasylum and I took 30mg for like 1 week and I dont think it worked I got a warm feelng inside my body but who knows maybe it was doing something.. what are you supposed to feel if its real mk677?

farshad

Banned
Awards
can anyone link me a legit source for mk677 on ebay uk?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Most immediately many will experience a increased appetite after dosing. Improved sleep (can go either way, some feel mentally stimulated) hypoglycemia symptoms, water retention. A few weeks of use and you may notice increased rate of growth of hair and nails, enhanced muscle pumps in the gym, improved skin and after several months an improvement in body composition.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
can anyone link me a legit source for mk677 on ebay uk?
"eBay" and "legit" should not be used in the same sentence, unless the sentence is "There is no way to tell if something you buy off eBay is legit."

Olympus UK Ghar1ne is readily available in the UK from legitimate retailers.

farshad

Banned
Awards
"eBay" and "legit" should not be used in the same sentence, unless the sentence is "There is no way to tell if something you buy off eBay is legit."

Olympus UK Ghar1ne is readily available in the UK from legitimate retailers.
cant find it

farshad

Banned
Awards
ey betas! should I combine mk677 with huperzina A and egcg?? for best effect since thats what people that take real growth hormone supplement with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 12
Supplements 13
Supplements 8
Anabolics 34