My official 3 week sd log- Whatcha think?

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Weeks 1-3
10mg SD w/ a possible bump to 20mg

PCT
Rebound XT
Week 1- Three capsules per day (2 taken during the day with fatty meal and 1 taken before bed)

Week 2- Two capsules per day (1 during day and 1 at night)

Milk Thistle 80% (3 caps per day)
NAC
Vitamin C- 1500mg
Vitamin E- 800mg
Magnesium- 500mg
Zinc- 50mg
Calcium- 1000mg
Tribulus- 1600mg
Fenugreek 1600mg

Starting weight- 172

I will also be drinking a lot of green tea and taking normal vitamins while "on" to maximize antioxidants.

Is this PCT sufficient for a 3 weeker?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
There must be a million superdrol logs here in AM. How much do you weigh? how long have you been training? is your diet already in check? Training?

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Well yeah there are a lot of logs but I figured I would make one too.

I am about 175 lbs. Lost a lot of weight during my last job, I used to be about 185 at 5'10". Diet is definitely in check and I will be training 4 days a week, twice a day, weights in morning, light cardio later in day.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Day 1- Energetic as hell. I had a kick ass day in the gym and it seemed I could have went all day lifting. Probably due to the placebo effect of starting the cycle but I can't complain. So far so good, didn't have any crazy pumps yet although I am sure it will come.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Day 2- Well today I am not sure why but I could barely wake up. I was very sluggish this morning, could have been due to the fact I didn't sleep well last night too. Although I was tired all day, I felt a little better when I got to the gym. I did legs today and I could definitely already start to feel stronger. My weight is already slightly up so I won't complain about that. I did hard sprints at the end of the day and I haven't noticed a change in those yet, hopefully SD won't interfere with that. I have heard that it actually helps cardio and I will keep you updated on that for sure.

On a side note I am thinking of bumping up to 20mg next week, depending on how I gain this week.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Day 4- What a great day it was at the gym! All my lifts were already going up pretty strongly. I added weight in the close grip bench department especially and my endurance has definitely gotten better as well even after only 10mg a day for these 4 days. I have sprinting to do later on today and I will be back to advise on that as well. So far body weight is up 1.5 lbs and that is with a workout in the morning and cardio at night. I expect weight to really start climbing now.

bigman420

Awards
do your cardio a little further from sleep if your having sleep trouble...take valerian root......take phosphatidylserine during pct to minimize cortisol

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any RYR or c10 on this cycle. and for a 3 week cycle there shouldn't be only a 2 week pct in my opinion.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Day 8-
I am up to 175 lbs. So up 3 lbs in a week. Kind of disappointed with that but I am on a low dosage and I am also lifting and doing cardio later in the day so that is probably the bulk of the reason. Strength is up quite a bit and libido is up for the most part. One strange thing I am noticing is that I am pretty much tired the entire day until I actually get to the gym. Then I have this sudden burst of energy and could go on forever. I think I am extending the cycle to 4 weeks and will be running 20mg starting next week.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Day 8-
I am up to 175 lbs. So up 3 lbs in a week. Kind of disappointed with that but I am on a low dosage and I am also lifting and doing cardio later in the day so that is probably the bulk of the reason. Strength is up quite a bit and libido is up for the most part. One strange thing I am noticing is that I am pretty much tired the entire day until I actually get to the gym. Then I have this sudden burst of energy and could go on forever. I think I am extending the cycle to 4 weeks and will be running 20mg starting next week.
3lbs in a week is a good gain. If you can do that continually that will be a 12lb gain from a 4 week cycle. you won't find anyone here who would be disappointed with 12 lbs in 4 weeks. Add to this the fact that you are doing cardio and still adding 1 lb every 2 days and you must be bonkers to be disappointed. If I were you I would hesitate to bump it up to 20. If you want to slowly increase the dosage you can start out with something like this:
Day 1: 10mg
Day 2: 20mg
Day 3: 10mg
Day 4: 20mg
Day 5: 10mg
ETC.

Try something like this for 10 days or so before committing to 20mg. Remember, sides will increase with dosage, but gains will not necessarily increase.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
3lbs in a week is a good gain. If you can do that continually that will be a 12lb gain from a 4 week cycle. you won't find anyone here who would be disappointed with 12 lbs in 4 weeks. Add to this the fact that you are doing cardio and still adding 1 lb every 2 days and you must be bonkers to be disappointed. If I were you I would hesitate to bump it up to 20. If you want to slowly increase the dosage you can start out with something like this:
Day 1: 10mg
Day 2: 20mg
Day 3: 10mg
Day 4: 20mg
Day 5: 10mg
ETC.

Try something like this for 10 days or so before committing to 20mg. Remember, sides will increase with dosage, but gains will not necessarily increase.
Well the only reason why i would be even close to disappointed is because usually just the nutrient repartitioning would give you more of a gain than that but I eat a boatload of carbs per day so I am probably pretty close to maxed out on that. The main reason I want to up the dosage is more to keep the cortisol at bay, not to necessarily stop it but to kind of overshadow it with the androgen. Since my workouts are usually about 90 minutes long in the morning and another 60 minutes at night, definitely makes for elevated cortisol levels and I want to make sure I will recover in time. I follow a strict routine and do martial arts so I have no choice but to make the workouts this long.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Day 12- Still coming on strong. The second week has definitely brought on a lot more. I bumped up the dosages to 20mg on workout days and 10 on non-workout days (to keep sides minimal). On that note I havent really seen any sides. Minor back pumps but nothing like m1t brought. I feel pretty good although I am still pretty tired most of the day till I actually get going then I am an energizer bunny. Advice- Keep moving and the stuff works wonders. I am still pretty irritable at times, typical of any other androgen but all in all everything seems pretty normal and the gains and strengh is still coming.

On my second hardcore sprinting day I was a beast. This stuff is definitely nice for anything that has to do with endurance.

Weight-176, which isn't bad considering I am lifting in the morning and doing cardio in the afternoon.